First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I had asked the same in another thread. Was going to do it last week then forgot, went to do it the other day and price went back up.
My bad, I missed that thread. Same situation - finally getting around to doing it and my cart on the site was empty and price changed. Not that it isn't worth what they're asking, but it was discounted for such a long time is why I'm wondering.
Maybe you both could message Anthony (group message) and see if he can give you a "mini" group buy for the discounted price?
Sponsored

JSauce

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Schwab
Bumping this thread, just checking to see if everyone is still having as much fun as I am with their Livernois tune. Any one just get the tune recently? Please, share you experiences ?.

Cav10x

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL, 2019 VW Atlas Premium
Bumping this thread, just checking to see if everyone is still having as much fun as I am with their Livernois tune. Any one just get the tune recently? Please, share you experiences ?.

I have recently applied the performance tune and find it makes a noticable difference in how the truck reacts. Gonna be switching to the tow tune after this tank of fuel to try it out.

JSauce

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Schwab
I have recently applied the performance tune and find it makes a noticable difference in how the truck reacts. Gonna be switching to the tow tune after this tank of fuel to try it out.
Haven’t tried any of the other tunes other than 91-93 performance tune. Haven’t had any need to . Please Let me know how the tow tune works out for you. I found that after a little while, regular “D” mode in the performance tune just didn’t feel as quick (assuming I just got used to it) but “S” still feels like a rocket. Anyone else feel a night and day difference between “D” and “S” on the tune? I started feeling like “D” was almost “stockish” if that makes sense ?

Marshal.

First Name
Marshal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger, 1979 Mazda rx7
I bought mine on Friday, hopefully it ships out soon. I’ve been wanting this since it was released last year

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / Former: 2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Report back on how you like the tow tune. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but I'm curious how it compares.

Peter949

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Haven’t tried any of the other tunes other than 91-93 performance tune. Haven’t had any need to . Please Let me know how the tow tune works out for you. I found that after a little while, regular “D” mode in the performance tune just didn’t feel as quick (assuming I just got used to it) but “S” still feels like a rocket. Anyone else feel a night and day difference between “D” and “S” on the tune? I started feeling like “D” was almost “stockish” if that makes sense ?
I just go straight to S every time. I enjoy my truck and still get around 21-22MPG with a lead foot.

JSauce

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Schwab
I just go straight to S every time. I enjoy my truck and still get around 21-22MPG with a lead foot.
Ya, I actually started to realize, driving in “D” doesn’t really make all that much difference for mpg, I would try to drive in D mostly to try and save a few but I think I’m abandoning that logic ?

Mustang2Ranger

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat-FX4,4X4,White Platinum; 06 Escape
I've been liking the tow tune. I keep it on for daily driving and tow/haul at least once a month (Livernois said this is ok). Not as peppy as the performance tune but still peppy enough and I feel it is safer for the motor

Stevo56

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT, 2016 Ford Taurus SEL AWD
Occupation
Retired
Regarding tow tune, do you still need to engage the tow/haul switch when towing?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Haven’t tried any of the other tunes other than 91-93 performance tune. Haven’t had any need to . Please Let me know how the tow tune works out for you. I found that after a little while, regular “D” mode in the performance tune just didn’t feel as quick (assuming I just got used to it) but “S” still feels like a rocket.

Anyone else feel a night and day difference between “D” and “S” on the tune? I started feeling like “D” was almost “stockish” if that makes sense ?
About a month after I installed mine I called Livernois to see if they had anything else or if they could tweak it for more power. lol I guess I just got use to it because it didn't feel all that different anymore. Plus it was August and still 110+ out but as soon as fall came and the cooler crisp air set in it felt like a rocket again. ?

Mustang2Ranger

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Regarding tow tune, do you still need to engage the tow/haul switch when towing?
I recall asking this question to Livernois. I recall they said it is optional. It won't hurt to use both or go without

I like the tune for it's calibration of the engine/trans on acceleration. However I also use the button because unlike the tune, it adds more aggressive downshifts

Reactions: Doc

JSauce

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Schwab
G
About a month after I installed mine I called Livernois to see if they had anything else or if they could tweak it for more power. lol I guess I just got use to it because it didn't feel all that different anymore. Plus it was August and still 110+ out but as soon as fall came and the cooler crisp air set in it felt like a rocket again. ?
Glad I’m not the only one ?. I remember someone mentioning on this thread that I’d start to get used to the extra power sooner or later

Mustang2Ranger

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G

Glad I’m not the only one ?. I remember someone mentioning on this thread that I’d start to get used to the extra power sooner or later
That is why I am hopefully installing my intercooler this weekend finally :) Starting to warm up here

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / Former: 2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Has anyone put in colder spark plugs after the tune? Just curious as that seems to be a common change for tuning the EB engines?

I'm stock besides the tune.
Sponsored