First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I finally got around to using the new 303 Graphene last night and this stuff is really great. You can coat over any product including ceramic coating with this stuff. I wanted a fresh start so I washed, clayed and striped the old finish off with paint prep. The Graphene goes on very easy and you need to do a crosshatch pattern, you only need a few sprays on a microfiber pad or foam pad. I put way to much on the first panel and it was dripping and took forever to dry…less is more!

It takes about 10-15 minutes to haze over depending on temps and humidity so you can do about 1/3 of the truck then go back and buff out. It’s safe for all areas so I did all the glass, rubber around the windows and the headlights and taillights too. It gives you a super smooth mirror finish with great UV protection. I ended up doing a second coat just for added protection and you can clayed up to 3 coats. You can also use your favorite speed detailer or gloss enhancers after 1 week. The nice thing is there is no curing time like ceramic coating so once you’re done you can drive it right away. It can also be applied in direct sunlight which I wouldn’t recommend so it’s very user friendly. It’s supposed to last for 1 year and being a new product there’s no real world data yet but I’m confident it will as 303 makes great products and stands behind all of them.

Graphene Nano Spray: https://www.goldeagle.com/303-graphene-nano-spray-coating/

Graphene Detailer: https://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-graphene-detailer/

Bundle Pack: https://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-graphene-holiday-bundle/

IMG_3345.jpg

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
I believe you, @AzScorpion but Pan the Organizer is kind of a known fraud. Whoever pays him the most is his favorite product.
Eh, 303 has been a well regarded product line, so I'd give him a pass on this sales pitch.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I believe you, @AzScorpion but Pan the Organizer is kind of a known fraud. Whoever pays him the most is his favorite product.
He does have some good detailing videos that are very informative and helpful. I guess it's up the the consumer to check on his reviews even further which I do with anything I buy. This video just shows the ease of application and talks about the Graphene properties which some might not know about because it's a relatively new product. :)

SILK

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Crew Cab Sport, 2018 Santa Cruz Tallboy
Occupation
IT Director
He does have some good detailing videos that are very informative and helpful. I guess it's up the the consumer to check on his reviews even further which I do with anything I buy. This video just shows the ease of application and talks about the Graphene properties which some might not know about because it's a relatively new product. :)
Glad you shared. I'm sure it's great as 303 has a long history of good shit. But anytime I see PAN my eyes roll so far back into my head I can see my birth. I've been using Megiuars Liquid Ceramic wax as a base and the spray wax as a topper along with the occasional application of AMMO Hydrate for protection. I'm certainly intrigued about this for my spring application. Keep us updated here with your experience after a few months.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I just applied a second coat for some added protection (sun is brutal here) and it's so much easier this time around. 3 small sprays on a foam pad is all you need to do a whole panel. I did the 2 side doors and the rear quarter then went right back and buffed them out. I applied way to much the first time and it was harder to buff out. This won't be as easy to buff as a regular spray wax but nothing like the old paste waxes. One bit of advise is make sure there is plenty of ventilation as this stuff kind of smells like lighter fluid. :crazy:

Second coat is like a mirror now.

IMG_3356.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
I just applied a second coat for some added protection (sun is brutal here) and it's so much easier this time around. 3 small sprays on a foam pad is all you need to do a whole panel. I did the 2 side doors and the rear quarter then went right back and buffed them out. I applied way to much the first time and it was harder to buff out. This won't be as easy to buff as a regular spray wax but nothing like the old paste waxes. One bit of advise is make sure there is plenty of ventilation as this stuff kind of smells like lighter fluid. :crazy:

Second coat is like a mirror now.

IMG_3356.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg
Wow it is so glass like you can't even see your reflection. Should be called Ghosting :giggle:
On a serious note it looks great :like:

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wow it is so glass like you can't even see your reflection. Should be called Ghosting :giggle:
On a serious note it looks great :like:
I was holding my phone over my head so I wasn't in the reflection. Didn't want to break the camera with my picture. ?

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I was holding my phone over my head so I wasn't in the reflection. Didn't want to break the camera with my picture. ?
Hi Dave,

We all thank you for being so thoughtful....

best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hi Dave,

We all thank you for being so thoughtful....

best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Hi Phil,

Good news is the paint didn't crack so there is hope. ?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Nice looking truck, who's is it anyway? ?
I have no idea. The garage door was open so I snuck in and took some pictures. ?

Ha Ha I know you said you were short in stature but Come on Man :LOL:
I was even using one of those telescoping selfie sticks. :crackup:
Sponsored