Jrye22

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if you can get a discount on this product?

canigetadollar?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Fun Haver
I'd like to know how Livernois compensates for variations in mods. Does everyone get the same OTS tune? My concern is that some people will have intakes, others will have intercooler pipe upgrade, etc. Surely those guys aren't using the same OTS tune?

I'd like to start with just a tune. But I'm concerned about what happens once I start slapping together more performance parts. Livernois definitely seems like the way to go, just need some of these questions addressed first.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Does anyone know if you can get a discount on this product?
It's on sale right now for $100 off the regular price.

Reactions: Doc

y2krtaf

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Aircraft mechanic
I'd like to know how Livernois compensates for variations in mods. Does everyone get the same OTS tune? My concern is that some people will have intakes, others will have intercooler pipe upgrade, etc. Surely those guys aren't using the same OTS tune?

I'd like to start with just a tune. But I'm concerned about what happens once I start slapping together more performance parts. Livernois definitely seems like the way to go, just need some of these questions addressed first.
Just email them with your upgrades/changes,and they will send you new tune files accordingly.
Many have done just what you described,like adding down pipes etc.,and they will indeed send updates at no additional cost.
Truly one of the main reasons I went with them.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I jumped on it when I saw it was a hundred bucks off.

I forgot to ask before buying if the reflashed computer continued to learn an optimize performance for upgrades like an exhaust change or or high flow filter. I will say I think the 87-89 tune is shortening my tires life expectancy...I might get myself in trouble with the 93 tune.

canigetadollar?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Fun Haver
Just email them with your upgrades/changes,and they will send you new tune files accordingly.
Many have done just what you described,like adding down pipes etc.,and they will indeed send updates at no additional cost.
Truly one of the main reasons I went with them.
This was the answer I was hoping to hear. Thanks for clarifying.

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
I jumped on it when I saw it was a hundred bucks off.

I forgot to ask before buying if the reflashed computer continued to learn an optimize performance for upgrades like an exhaust change or or high flow filter. I will say I think the 87-89 tune is shortening my tires life expectancy...I might get myself in trouble with the 93 tune.
Ditto. I enjoy getting the 2nd gear scratch with moderate acceleration....gonna need new rear tires sooner than expected...but it is fun :p

peterson1604

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered mine over the phone from Livernios. I talked to Cody and he was great in helping to answer several questions as I'm a first time tuner. I was really leaning towards the Ford Performance Tune but everything I've read on this forum states how great Livernois customer service is and they really have their stuff together. Just being able to call them for help and if I have questions will be a bonus.

I live in Upper Michigan so the wait shouldn't be to long for it to arrive.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone of you here, you just cost me another $500.00! ? I ordered mine this morning and they said it should go out today.

I've been contemplating a tune since last fall and was looking at this one and the one @Doc has from Unleashed. I really like that you can talk to a live person at Livernois opposed to just email support from Unleashed. I also like that you're not limited to your tunes and they will send you whatever you need and have free updates. Another nice bonus is when you sell your Ranger they will retune your next one for just the price of shipping the module back! :like: I've never tuned a truck but had a power commander in my GSXR 1K and if it's anything like that I'm in serious trouble.lol

Last edited:

peterson1604

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
I just wanted to say thanks to every one of you here, you just cost me another $500.00! ? I ordered mine this morning and they said it should go out today.

I've been contemplating a tune since last fall and was looking at this one and the one @Doc has from Unleashed. I really like that you can talk to a live person at Livernois opposed to just email support from Unleashed. I also like that you're not limited to your tunes and they will send you whatever you need and have free updates. Another nice bonus is when you sell your Ranger they will retune your next one for just the price of shipping the module back! :like: I've never tuned a truck but had a power commander in my GSXR 1K and if it's anything like that I'm in serious trouble.lol
Yeah, I thought when I bought a $42,000 truck I would be done with updating it and upgrades. NOT! ?

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
I just wanted to say thanks to every one of you here, you just cost me another $500.00! ? I ordered mine this morning and they said it should go out today.

Just a word of caution....the first time you try the new tune, you should be on a lonely stretch of straight road (vs in town in traffic). I've owned an 04 Lightning and a 2011 Charger Mopar Edition and both of those vehicles shocked me with their power.....the Ranger did the same the first time I got on it. I'm used to it now, but that first time was a shock.
Sponsored