First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Just a word of caution....the first time you try the new tune, you should be on a lonely stretch of straight road (vs in town in traffic). I've owned an 04 Lightning and a 2011 Charger Mopar Edition and both of those vehicles shocked me with their power.....the Ranger did the same the first time I got on it. I'm used to it now, but that first time was a shock.
Yeah I remember when I added the power commander to my GSXR and went for a ride. I had it set to hit low - med in the rpm's and was shocked at how much power it had gained. It took a few adjustments to get it right but I couldn't keep the front tire on the ground for the first 3 gears. lol
Sponsored

Sunpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
No exprerience with unleashed,but this Livernois tune is worth picking up a cheap laptop pc. I have mainly apple products but still have PC’s around just because...
The cheap laptop I picked up was also useful for Forscan duties
I’m in N.E. Phx,and as you know,heat kills performance as well.But with this tune on my truck,and 33’s,it will bark the tires into 3rd all day!
Good to know. I'm in Mesa and thinking about a tune. I also have 33" tires and a lift. Did you make any other mods to turbo, etc?

Sunpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered mine over the phone from Livernios. I talked to Cody and he was great in helping to answer several questions as I'm a first time tuner. I was really leaning towards the Ford Performance Tune but everything I've read on this forum states how great Livernois customer service is and they really have their stuff together. Just being able to call them for help and if I have questions will be a bonus.

I live in Upper Michigan so the wait shouldn't be to long for it to arrive.
Is it still on sale and how do I contact them to get one?

Jrye22

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Is it still on sale and how do I contact them to get one?
They told me the sale should be till the end of summer and I just ordered mine yesterday directly through their site and it’s already in New Jersey set for delivery tomorrow with basic shipping.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Sunpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase

peterson1604

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Just downloaded the stock tune from the truck and sent it to them. Hoping they can get the performance tunes to me by Friday. Keeping my fingers crossed. ?
Can't wait to hear your results! I never order stuff on my phone but I was at work yesterday and placed my order though it. I didn't see where you could've upgraded the shipping so mines coming regular UPS on Monday. Sucks because I have to work all next week and I don't have a PC so need to have a friend bring his laptop over for this. Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll show up Friday and the new UPS distribution center is only a few miles from me.

quangdog

First Name
Kimball
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Just downloaded the stock tune from the truck and sent it to them. Hoping they can get the performance tunes to me by Friday. Keeping my fingers crossed. ?
I sent my stock tune in to them on Monday evening. Really hope I get some tunes today. ?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I sent my stock tune in to them on Monday evening. Really hope I get some tunes today. ?
When I called yesterday they said they were running about 3 days out to get the tunes back. Normally it's 24 - 48 hours but there's swamped with orders right now.

quangdog

First Name
Kimball
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
When I called yesterday they said they were running about 3 days out to get the tunes back. Normally it's 24 - 48 hours but there's swamped with orders right now.
Good to know. Patience is hard, but I can wait. Thanks!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Good to know. Patience is hard, but I can wait. Thanks!
Tell me about it! I won't receive my box until Monday and then I have to wait for a friend to come by so I can use his PC. Then wait for the rune to be sent back. I procrastinated this for almost a year now but since I have now ordered it I can't wait to get it and install it. lol

armoredpig

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX
Occupation
Nurse
Gotta give it to livernois for their excellent customer service! I inquired about skip shifting on my tow tune and a few days later, a soft shift tow tune 87-93 octane for me to upload to my tuner.

On 87 octane, I can still break traction accelerating from 45mph..

quangdog

First Name
Kimball
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4