Friday yet?

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
going through another post and Dave reminded me that I should be thinking about factory parts I may want to grab if I have to let her go. I have a 2021..... what should I be swiping??
Tear off the dash and take the HVAC system.:idea:

Friday yet?

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
going through another post and Dave reminded me that I should be thinking about factory parts I may want to grab if I have to let her go. I have a 2021..... what should I be swiping??
Brett, here's a thread I made with all/most of the deleted items. I would wait until you find out if its totaled before taking everything off. They will give you time to take all your "accessories" off which I just did on Monday. Then I took all the deleted items I could. ?

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/list-of-deleted-items.18640/

Rocketeer61

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
So true. Just infuriating.
Back when texting was just starting to ruin our lives I was hit from behind at 50 mph by a girl who was texting on her way to college. I walked away but my GMC Sonoma was totaled even though she was driving a Saturn Ion. She went to the hospital on a spine board and she was still texting as the EMTs were wrapping her up. You can't fix stupid.

Last edited:

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Tail lights and bed tie downs.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
As of now I'm seeing, at least..... new bed, pass taillight, new tailgate, bumper, hitch, and the creases in the frame in the pics.... not hopeful... ?
Sorry you are going through this. Glad you & your wife are okay.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
@AzScorpion thanks, will do.
I'll definitely need to cast a wider net.

couldnt have been in a month or 2???? after the '24 order banks open...:rolleyes:
Brett, I was thinking of this last night. I'm not sure what you're using to search with but I was using cars.com, cargurus and truCar. I found that not all trucks are on each site and I found my Tremor on cars.com which didn't appear on the other two. Hopefully this helps with your search.

pbethel

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
Thanks all, for the well wishes.
I have an appt today for an estimate. Im trying to stay optimistic... I really dont want to have to get a new truck but I seem to have a bit of a unicorn at the moment (Lariat, 501A, FX4). Ive started doing some searching just in case, but it seems most dealers who have rangers within 100 miles of me are all XL or XLT's. theres a Tremor or 2 out there but they all seem to be "in transit", so no one actually has one.
... *angry grumble*....
Want an excuse for a Vegas trip?
https://www.fordcountryhenderson.com/new-Henderson-2023-Ford-Ranger-Lariat-1FTER4FH3PLE09005

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Be careful with this dealer! I was going to buy a white Tremor they had and at the end right when I was going to give them a deposit they said "Oh, there's a $4,000 mark up on it". :curse: I'd never do business with them after that! Sucks because it was only 270 miles from here and it would've been a quick day trip instead of a 3 day trip I have now.

pbethel

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
Be careful with this dealer! I was going to buy a white Tremor they had and at the end right when I was going to give them a deposit they said "Oh, there's a $4,000 mark up on it". :curse: I'd never do business with them after that! Sucks because it was only 270 miles from here and it would've been a quick day trip instead of a 3 day trip I have now.
They gave me MSRP during height of pandemic nonsense and I just haven't removed the bookmark from my computer yet.
Sorry they didn't treat you well.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
They gave me MSRP during height of pandemic nonsense and I just haven't removed the bookmark from my computer yet.
Sorry they didn't treat you well.
I'm glad you had a good experience buying yours. I think with rates being higher and sales slowing down some are still trying to get high markups to make up for it. Also I only inquired about the Tremor so maybe they're only marking those up and consider them a "specialty" vehicle like the Raptor?

I did asked the salesman right off the bat if there were any markups or add ons and he said no. Then of course after he talked to the sales manager there was a markup. :rolleyes:
Sponsored