Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Because everything sticks to it... :like:

014.JPG
:LOL:...however, I have to disagree...I think this color hides everyday grime the best and "appear" to be clean with metallic paint...:like:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Saber. I love the way it changes color through the day from on orange hue in the sunlight to a bronze color in the shade. It also hides to dirt well for a metallic.

IMG_1493.jpg
IMG_1781.jpg

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
:LOL:...however, I have to disagree...I think this color hides everyday grime the best and "appear" to be clean with metallic paint...:like:
North Carolina filth must be different than Rocky Mountain filth. I wash our "Magnetic Mafia" Ranger and it looks dirty before I can park it in the garage.

The best color... is what our '02 Tacoma had. It always looked clean. But sadly Ford doesn't offer us such a color :headbang:

Rainbow Tacoma.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
North Carolina filth must be different than Rocky Mountain filth. I wash our "Magnetic Mafia" Ranger and it looks dirty before I can park it in the garage.

The best color... is what our '02 Tacoma had. It always looked clean. But sadly Ford doesn't offer us such a color :headbang:

Rainbow Tacoma.jpg
Those colors were really good at hiding the dirt/dust. My Tacoma was already a dirt color. lol

Tacoma.jpg

RCNGunnr

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Fx4 Sport Appearance, Hot Pepper Red
Occupation
Naval Warfare Officer
I would say with sport package, hot pepper red. With chrome package, shadow black.

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
so confess, how many of you voted for the color you ended up purchasing?
I voted for Saber. We could only find one with the options we wanted and it had a huge dent on the c-pillar, had 400 miles on it and was basically beat to shit. Didn't want to wait for a factory ordered truck so we "settled" for Magnetic.

When they re-design the Ranger for a Coyote motor we'll order a new one :sunglasses:.

LNK_Keff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat sport 501 magnetic gray, 2018 Volvo XC90 T5, 1963 Chevrolet Impala 2 door coupe
Occupation
Logistics Manager
Because everything sticks to it... :like:

014.JPG
Amen to that statement. I'm a magnetic owner, and voted for it but dang if this thing just attracts the dust. And, living on the rolling plains of Nebraska, there are about 3 days a year where the wind isn't blowing that glorious dust around. But I digress. I'm a full-on magnetic supporter, but I also love ANY color of the 5G Rangers!!!

Deleted member 1634

I'm a big fan of color colors. Not the grayscale. I know a lot of you white, black, and magnetic peeps will vehemently disagree. But it stems from walking out into almost any parking lot and just seeing this sea of gray scale vehicles all looking almost the same, and just how boring that is to me. There's no fun, or happiness, or expression. Again, I understand you can make it fun and expressive. But with so many vehicles on the road with the same tone, you have to put some work into it.

My color preferences are therefore Saber, Blue, and Hot Pepper Red. And they all pretty much are equal in my mind. I could've chosen any other them when I purchased. I was originally leaning towards the blue, but on the day I decided to get a little adventurous and get the Saber. Don't regret it at all.
Sponsored