The best Ranger thread ever is on Tacomaworld!

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
But didn't you just do the sam..... nevermind ....
Nope I never brought drama from another message board here. But to be fair I did ask if I missed something in the Friday drunk thread when I saw RP was banned out of curiosity. So I'm not totally innocent. But again I didn't try to bring the drama, just asked about it. :p
Sponsored

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
The true hilariousness of this post stems from NotBudules own personal history with mountie mods ? ? the truth is, its just sheepish fun ? That’s what i love about this forum— its got a lil ‘tism to it that makes it silly and friendly and cheeky!! In the real world most of us love and respect others regardless of whether they drive a Ranger or a greasy Taco— even if they’re Canadian ?
With silly being the operative word. Best forum ever!

OP
OP
NotBudule

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Nope I never brought drama from another message board here. But to be fair I did ask if I missed something in the Friday drunk thread when I saw RP was banned out of curiosity. So I'm not totally innocent. But again I didn't try to bring the drama, just asked about it. :p
I brought what I thought was something funny from another forum here because it mentioned this forum and people here, don't get paid for clicks here so not sure what your point is , but mine was , is , and will be about humor , not drama ... I think most of my posts back that up... off ya go now !

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I brought what I thought was something funny from another forum here because it mentioned this forum and people here, don't get paid for clicks here so not sure what your point is , but mine was , is , and will be about humor , not drama ... I think most of my posts back that up... off ya go now !
Okay if we are going there. You are not funny. You remind me of the guy that shows up at a party and says, "I have to warn you I have a great sense of humor," while the people behind you that know you just shake their heads. But I understand I'm guilty of dumb jokes as well. See my signature.

Since you showed up here, after your first ban, I see your name in almost every thread. In my opinion you post way too much with way too little to contribute. It seems you just like seeing your name on the screen and the attention. I think most of your posts do indeed back that up. That's fine you do you and enjoy it. Off ya go now!

OP
OP
NotBudule

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Okay if we are going there. You are not funny. You remind me of the guy that shows up at a party and says, "I have to warn you I have a great sense of humor," while the people behind you that know you just shake their heads. But I understand I'm guilty of dumb jokes as well. See my signature.

Since you showed up here, after your first ban, I see your name in almost every thread. In my opinion you post way too much with way too little to contribute. It seems you just like seeing your name on the screen and the attention. I think most of your posts do indeed back that up. That's fine you do you and enjoy it. Off ya go now!
But , knowing all that , you stopped in to say hi to everybody ? Or "contribute " in some way ?

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
But , knowing all that , you stopped in to say hi to everybody ? Or "contribute " in some way ?
I spoke what was on my mind. I was not going to get into it again until you went at me with "Off ya go now!" I stand by what I said and that's it. You don't have to like me and I don't have to like you. But I'm certainly not going to continue an Internet fight on a Ranger forum. It's not my style and most here probably know this exchange is actually highly unusual for me. The last word can be yours if you want it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NotBudule

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
I spoke what was on my mind. I was not going to get into it again until you went at me with "Off ya go now!" I stand by what I said and that's it. You don't have to like me and I don't have to like you. But I'm certainly not going to continue an Internet fight on a Ranger forum. It's not my style. The last word can be yours if you want it.
No , you can have it , my bad ...

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I spoke what was on my mind. I was not going to get into it again until you went at me with "Off ya go now!" I stand by what I said and that's it. You don't have to like me and I don't have to like you. But I'm certainly not going to continue an Internet fight on a Ranger forum. It's not my style and most here probably know this exchange is actually highly unusual for me. The last word can be yours if you want it.
And I thank you for that sentiment. I get it - I've been there too, but one thing I learned a long time ago is sometimes the best response is to wait a while before responding to a post that gets you going. It is kind of weird when you think about it - some words on a page from someone you most likely have never met in person get you all riled up. It really doesn't make any sense, but it is something about the human condition I guess.

Sorry for the random thoughts on a Sunday afternoon.....

OP
OP
NotBudule

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
And I thank you for that sentiment. I get it - I've been there too, but one thing I learned a long time ago is sometimes the best response is to wait a while before responding to a post that gets you going. It is kind of weird when you think about it - some words on a page from someone you most likely have never met in person get you all riled up. It really doesn't make any sense, but it is something about the human condition I guess.

Damn , got the big guns up in here ! Better check with Dave though , he called dibs on banning me...
how come all the mods have 2019 Lariats ? Is that a damn prerequisite ?

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Damn , got the big guns up in here ! Better check with Dave though , he called dibs on banning me...
how come all the mods have 2019 Lariats ? Is that a damn prerequisite ?
Dave and I have both been here about the same amount of time - I think I might have beat him by just a little bit but we've both had our trucks for 3 years now.

No banning, just some random thoughts on a Sunday afternoon. We are all human after all.

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4

Yep, that is usually how I try to carry myself on message boards, other Internet discussions and also in person. I got a little caught up in it this time based on a few words. I'm not sure why, just an off day maybe? My apologies to the forum and NotBudule. I was out of line and posted things I should have kept to myself.

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yep, that is usually how I try to carry myself on message boards, other Internet discussions and also in person. I got a little caught up in it this time based on a few words. I'm not sure why, just an off day maybe? My apologies to the forum and NotBudule. I was out of line and posted things I should have kept to myself.
? Just a thought but were you posting and drinking again Augie? :giggle: No worries here my friend you always carry yourself well here. Well until that one Friday night drunk posting debacle but we won't talk about that one will we? :lipssealed:?:fistbump:

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Written suspiciously like an undercover taco fanboy…
This thread is a bit weird. Seems like it is just trying to manufacture some drama. It reminds me of a message board I follow for my favorite NFL team. Occasionally people bring up posts from other team's message boards like, "You won't believe what they are saying about our team on the Steelers message board. Here is a quote..." Yawn.. Who cares what a bunch of fans of another team have to say?

But that's the Internet and has been since before everyone had easy access to it. Controversy gets views. Then of course some are here trying to figure out where the drama started according to the OP. Who cares? Stalking Tacoma forums as a Ranger owner seems a bit weird to me. I love my Ranger and don't give a shit what people are saying about it on other message boards. I also don't care if some person got banned here and who they were.

Manufactured drama for views is lame . :p
I totally agree.