The best Ranger thread ever is on Tacomaworld!

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Ok , so im looking around over at Tacomaworld just to see what kinda issue they are dealing with and just for giggles i search "Ranger" which as expected had lots of trash talking but one i started reading was an older thread about how the guy traded his taco in on a Ranger and he was still trying to be a big taco fan but COUND NOT DENY how much better it ran , and people rush in to bash the turbo and such ...blah blah blah , THEN , somebody asked why he was still there and not on a Ranger forum , this next part is where i spit PERFECTLY GOOD WHISKEY right through my nose ...

and i quote ! (Damn , this is good )

Unfortunately, I am banned from 5g because their shitty mods didn't like me calling someone an asshole for getting my gun thread deleted because their feelings were super hurt. Told the dude multiple times he doesn't have to participate and move on. Also told him we just want a place to talk trucks and guns. Oh no that POS wouldn't have it. He reported my thread and the mods nuked it. Mind you I even made it in the Texas subsection and that prick was from Canada. F those dicks on 5g for. running it like a Facebook.
Any ideas who dat might be ?

JimboAnz new ride - 2020 Ford F'in Ranger "Snowball" | Tacoma World
Sponsored

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

And this is why Taco World is the A$$hole site... and 5G is held in high esteem!

Best,
Phil

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
:whew: At least I'm not the Mod he's complaining about, I didn't have the job back then. lol

As far as TC World goes, that place has always been a dumpster fire and I refuse to let R5G go down that road!

Dumpster Fire.gif

OP
OP
NotBudule

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
:whew: At least I'm not the Mod he's complaining about, I didn't have the job back then. lol

As far as TC World goes, that place has always been a dumpster fire and I refuse to let R5G go down that road!

Dumpster Fire.gif
Well , in my defense , I read "shitty mod " and " prick from Canada " so , ? my mind just "went there "...

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase