What Is the Name/Nickname of Your Ranger?

GaryMc

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat RWD, 2019 Lincoln Nautilus
Occupation
Retired
Maybe this is just a "girl" thing, but my wife has always named her vehicles through the years. Lucy, for her Buick Lucerne. Ruby, for her red Lincoln MKX. And now Pearl, for her Lincoln Nautilus. My Ranger is the first vehicle that she succeeded in talking me into naming. Well, since it is a Ranger, and I live in Texas, AND I am a Texas Rangers fan (both baseball and law enforcement), I have nicknamed my Ranger "Tex". I know, that is kind of corny, but then again, so is naming a vehicle. Am I the only one with a name for my Ranger?
Sponsored

Michel Jeanneau

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4 the black beast
why, it's the Legendary Black Beast of AAAAAAAAGGHHHHH!...of course :giggle:

OP
OP
GaryMc

GaryMc

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
OP
OP
GaryMc

GaryMc

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
OP
OP
GaryMc

GaryMc

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I just call mine Sabertooth Tiger. It should be called Money Pit. lol

sabertooth.jpg
That's a good one! After buying my Oxford white Ranger, I have often wished I would have chosen a Saber Ranger!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That's a good one! After buying my Oxford white Ranger, I have often wished I would have chosen a Saber Ranger!
I loved that color from the first time I saw it. When I read the first article that the Ranger was coming back to NA it had a picture of one in Saber. Then we were in Colorado last July and I saw one for the first time in person and 3 weeks later I bought mine. Everyone out here has either white or light gray and I wanted something different. Plus I love the way it changes color from orange in sunlight to a deep bronze in the shade.

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

Last edited:

Tesseract

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Ranger XLT S-crew FX4
Maybe this is just a "girl" thing, but my wife has always named her vehicles through the years. Lucy, for her Buick Lucerne. Ruby, for her red Lincoln MKX. And now Pearl, for her Lincoln Nautilus. My Ranger is the first vehicle that she succeeded in talking me into naming. Well, since it is a Ranger, and I live in Texas, AND I am a Texas Rangers fan (both baseball and law enforcement), I have nicknamed my Ranger "Tex". I know, that is kind of corny, but then again, so is naming a vehicle. Am I the only one with a name for my Ranger?

If I lived in Texas with my Ranger, it would definitely be named Walker.

As it is, I named mine The Tesseract, not for any particular reason. I just like the word/concept. I don’t actually call it that, but that’s its FordPass name. I just call it the truck.