What Is the Name/Nickname of Your Ranger?

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
the 5g ranger of mine is Abbygail or Abbs. I met a beautiful sweet but tough lady with the name once. she had long black hair. so the name fit with the black paint. the 4g ranger is baby truck. simply based on size. it is the smallest vehicle i have ever daily driven. a good name fits some machines. mechanical stuff often had sort of a personality or attitude. the names reflect that by personification. cars that ive had that were less than satisfactory got names that fit. my mustang that had the engine issue brand new was verruca salt.
Sponsored

Strobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT Sport 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
I tend to name only living creatures.. I call my Ranger… wait for it….

“The Ranger”

sometimes…

“The Truck.”

or even,

“My Rig.”

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
I call mine Ranger. Now don’t start flooding me with comments about how creative I am.
Yup.
The Ranger is called the truck.
The SUV is called the Highlander.
The Jeep Rubicon is called the Jeep.
Enough said.

Hot Pepper Red Zeppelin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Calling them brain damaged is harsh, but I have never felt the need to call an inanimate object by anything other then what it is or the model name. I don't like cats, I don't like human names given to dogs, and generally I find the idea of naming a vehicle annoying and cliché, but people are free to do whatever they want. If they want to name their truck more power to them.

This is my dog. His name is Barkley.
FB_IMG_1632949138897~3.jpg
Charles-Barkley-pic.jpg

Just sayin`

WV_Ranger

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
My silver Silverado was Silvia. My ruby red Silverado was.. wait for it... ruby. My silver f150 5.0 was Eleanor(nod to gone in 60 seconds). My silver ranger supercab is named silver, as in hi ho silver away, for you young'ns that was the name of the lone rangers horse.