Best-Selling Vehicles by Country - Ranger is one of them!

TechnicallyReal

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer / IT Admin

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
Ranger is second best selling in Australia. Last year it actually knocked the Hilux off it's perch a few times, but not enough months to kill it for the year.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ranger is second best selling in Australia. Last year it actually knocked the Hilux off it's perch a few times, but not enough months to kill it for the year.
No 1 in New Zealand....

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
No 1 in New Zealand....
Welllll... New Zealand is almost part of Australia......

New Zealand is mentioned as a state in the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act
:
“The States shall mean such of the colonies of New South Wales, New Zealand, Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, and South Australia, including the northern territory of South Australia, as for the time being are parts of the Commonwealth, and such colonies or territories as may be admitted into or established by the Commonwealth as States; and each of such parts of the Commonwealth shall be called a State. [emphasis added].”

NZ was actually included in the Commonwealth Constitution when it was enacted in 1901 but never added by the new government because the colony of NZ had not formally replied to inclusion by the new Commomwealth of Australia. That should be good for a few arguments, hope there are no Kiwi's on this forum!
We do however still maintain open borders with New Zealand - well did until Covid.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Welllll... New Zealand is almost part of Australia......

New Zealand is mentioned as a state in the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act
:
“The States shall mean such of the colonies of New South Wales, New Zealand, Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, and South Australia, including the northern territory of South Australia, as for the time being are parts of the Commonwealth, and such colonies or territories as may be admitted into or established by the Commonwealth as States; and each of such parts of the Commonwealth shall be called a State. [emphasis added].”

NZ was actually included in the Commonwealth Constitution when it was enacted in 1901 but never added by the new government because the colony of NZ had not formally replied to inclusion by the new Commomwealth of Australia. That should be good for a few arguments, hope there are no Kiwi's on this forum!
We do however still maintain open borders with New Zealand - well did until Covid.
Hi Cam,

"Almost" only counts for hand grenades, Horseshoes and Nuclear weapons...eh?

Best,
Phil

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
For some reason when reading this I hear a Kiwi accent in my head...
That was the intent Bret. Not that I’m a Kiwi, but I worked with one and he seemed to say “I reckon” ALL the time. It was also a popular line in a TV show about a Kiwi entertainmention duo in America, called “Flight of the Conchords”.

But, if your full name is Bret McKenzie, you’re part of that duo and you should hear that accent in your head all day, everyday!

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
That was the intent Bret. Not that I’m a Kiwi, but I worked with one and he seemed to say “I reckon” ALL the time. It was also a popular line in a TV show about a Kiwi entertainmention duo in America, called “Flight of the Conchords”.

But, if your full name is Bret McKenzie, you’re part of that duo and you should hear that accent in your head all day, everyday!
Lol it's not, but I used to work with a guy from NZ years back and he also said "I reckon" very frequently.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase