First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Hello Darrel, I haVe to comment I think your truck looks great! I haven’t seen many in that color and I have to say I think it is my favorite now. Over my lightning blue too.

Nice job with the leveling kit and tires. Looks great!

what mud flaps are you running?
Thanks for the positive comments! Ford Ranger OEM mud flaps.
Sponsored

4lowphoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT
Occupation
Photographer/ Graphic Designer
Picking up 265/70/17 Ridge Grapps today. My hancooks rub a little now with the wheel spacers at full lock.

Will I have to to remove the spacers until I get the front leveled, or will just moving the crash bars a little work?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Picking up 265/70/17 Ridge Grapps today. My hancooks rub a little now with the wheel spacers at full lock.

Will I have to to remove the spacers until I get the front leveled, or will just moving the crash bars a little work?
You can try adjusting the crash bars first and if they still rub you might have to remove the spacers until you get it leveled. There's a sticky on Tire Size here showing what others have found to work.

fusseli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4 White Platinum Tri-Coat
Occupation
EE
Vehicle Showcase

Jackson84

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport/2015 Chevrolet Traverse LT
Occupation
Critical Care Flight Paramedic (Active U.S. Army)
Vehicle Showcase
20200703_174040.jpg
20200703_174052.jpg
20200703_172714.jpg
20200703_172712.jpg
20200703_171845.jpg
2WD XLT with locking rear diff, 265 70R 17 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T. 2.5 inch rough country level kit. No rub at full lock, factory wheels. Love it.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
Guess I'm a little late to this party but I'm wondering if any of you that changed the factory tires had any road noise from the new ones. I like the looks of the general grabbers an amazon has a good price on the wild peaks. The wild peaks seem kinda heavy. I'm more of a speed nut than an off roader so I pay a lot of attention to tire weight. I'd like to keep the weight under 40 lbs.

doug910

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger, '02 BMW 540i
Occupation
Engineer
Guess I'm a little late to this party but I'm wondering if any of you that changed the factory tires had any road noise from the new ones. I like the looks of the general grabbers an amazon has a good price on the wild peaks. The wild peaks seem kinda heavy. I'm more of a speed nut than an off roader so I pay a lot of attention to tire weight. I'd like to keep the weight under 40 lbs.
Hankook's have the best on-road performance for an A/T tire. I believe the Dynapro ATM (that comes standard on FX4) are 36 lbs, very quiet, get good fuel economy, do well in the rain and snow. K02's, Grabber's, Wildpeak's are all indeed heavy and have a bit more road noise. When I went to the Wildpeak's I definitely noticed a loss of about 1.5 mpg, slightly more sluggish accel/braking, and bit more road noise. Worth it for me though because they perform extremely well off road.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My Nitto Ridge Grapplers are just as quite as the stock Hankooks were. They are heavier at 43.65 lbs/each but I was more concerned about off road than street use. Like Doug I lost maybe 1.5 mpg and you can tell there's more rolling resistance so if speed is more of a concern why not just stay with the stock ones? I know when I had the Hankooks I would constantly have to watch my speedo as I was always 10-15 MPH over the limit

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
My Nitto Ridge Grapplers are just as quite as the stock Hankooks were. They are heavier at 43.65 lbs/each but I was more concerned about off road than street use. Like Doug I lost maybe 1.5 mpg and you can tell there's more rolling resistance so if speed is more of a concern why not just stay with the stock ones? I know when I had the Hankooks I would constantly have to watch my speedo as I was always 10-15 MPH over the limit
I am leaning towards staying stock for the weight. I have the Livernois tuner an enjoy surprising cars off the line. I just think the slightly bigger tires fill the wheel wells an look better. Looks like a lot of choices in the 40/41 pound range an the stock ones on it are 34 according to tire rack. I have plenty of time to read an look since I won't be changing them until it's needed.

emjei

First Name
Mj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I was also worried about road noise But the Falken are not loud at all........check the WMart online store....there prices are good