Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
I feel 48 PSI is a little hike that. My suggestion it's to start at 30 PSI and go from there. I run 285 70 17 on my truck and 30 PSI is perfect. Other tires sizes may vary
Get some chalk and figure it out. OEM is not going to have info for every vehicle
Sponsored

FeudalCross

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Metallic Gray
Occupation
Retired
Emailed Nitto Customer Service. Gave them the tire size and pic of the door label with the size of the original tires, and the size of the tires I put on. Here's the official response:

The recommended inflation pressure for your Terra Grappler G2 - LT285/60R18 E 122/119S's is 39 psi front and rear.

(NOTE: Although the email indicates a noreply email address, function for correspondence is available and photos or documents can also be added as attachments.)

Thank you,

Nitto Technical Services Department

XRANGER2019

First Name
STEVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FORD RANGER XLT SPORT 4X4
Occupation
HYDRAULIC TECH
Hey All -- I was curious on thoughts on tire pressure for the 265/70/17 BFG KO2's on my stock FX4 supercab.

Door label shows 30 PSI. Was curious if that's what you're running generally. Felt fine to me on about 15 miles of highway and such.

Also, if you get into a rocky stretch off-road, what do you recommend going down to? I should note that I certainly won't be doing anything that I'd consider rock crawling, just some trails that have some rocky terrain.

Thanks!
-Tyler
35 psi