New Thailand Ranger with Monster Cab Over Camper (girl not included)

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
These types of slide-ins exist here.

The Scout comes to mind first, but I know there are others.

I don't particularly care for these designs because as long as the slide in is in place, you have locked your truck into specific things it can and cannot do at that point. Where it can and cannot go. How it can and cannot maneuver.
Do you mean like the time I mounted my traction boards to the lids of my rooftop rifle cases and then realized I wouldn’t be able to get out of my tiny garage? ?‍♂

78F9E651-4E0B-4A9A-9826-FF87D8126E55.jpeg
Sponsored

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Not all Asians are "lady boys" ya tranphobes.

Not that anyone gives a shit but she(yes she) owns the dealership and advertises her inventory this way. It's actually not super rare to see this type of advertising in Thailand.

Beats the annoying ass ad's here in the states.

Highlander

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
It's Thai though so.....

Probably a trap.
Having stopped in Thailand while on WestPac they warn you "you gotta be sure the girl is pure". It seemed the more makeup an nicer dresses gave away the Ladyboys. The regular girls were more plain an not trying so hard.

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger

Not that anyone gives a shit but she(yes she) owns the dealership and advertises her inventory this way. It's actually not super rare to see this type of advertising in Thailand.

I don't find science projects frightening. I DO find humanities average level of mental stability and health frightening though ?

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
That looks like a very comfortable camper for a Ranger, but also looks like it's far too top and rear heavy to travel at touring speed or hilly/curvy roads.

IMO the benefit to a Ranger is the versatility and maneuverability that a small truck offers, which is completely obliterated by that beast. If I were ever to get a slide in camper, I'd be starting with a a full size wheel base, probably 3/4T or more. Ranger size, I'd be focused on a relatively small trailer in most cases.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher

What you said!

Plus, being a forum member only sharing deeply researched and relevant information, I did my due diligence and watched this video. Not saying I paused it a few times when she was climbing into the camper (old man with a remote) or that I looked through the uploaded videos for other outfits.

She sure has a zillion car vids on her channel!

Okay, enough distraction ... off to do more research ...

1674825852863.png

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase

It is just a running joke. Though the joke has proliferated so far and wide if I went for a trip to Thailand I admit the question would be haunting me in the back of my head if some lady was trying to hit on me.

So funny related story; when I met my old lady some 17 years ago, we were dating, one night we had dinner at her apartment. Around this time things were getting serious moving from casual to exclusive. We had not done any under the cover work yet. We are hanging out and she says, "Look I need to tell you something. You need to know before we go any further."

I shit you not, I looked her dead in the face and asked, "Oh Christ, you don't have a dick do you?" It was the only damn thing that could come to my mind in that instant. I finally found a soulmate and she is going to end up having a dong.

There was a very long silent pause. We both busted out laughing. No, she did not have a wanker, she just wanted to let me know she had some ongoing medical issues in her life so I wouldn't be taken off-guard.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
What you said!

Plus, being a forum member only sharing deeply researched and relevant information, I did my due diligence and watched this video. Not saying I paused it a few times when she was climbing into the camper (old man with a remote) or that I looked through the uploaded videos for other outfits.

She sure has a zillion car vids on her channel!

Okay, enough distraction ... off to do more research ...

1674825852863.png
She is very cute but she does a really good detailed job previewing the cars. I too have had to do my own research. :inspect:

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
It is just a running joke. Though the joke has proliferated so far and wide if I went for a trip to Thailand I admit the question would be haunting me in the back of my head if some lady was trying to hit on me.

So funny related story; when I met my old lady some 17 years ago, we were dating, one night we had dinner at her apartment. Around this time things were getting serious moving from casual to exclusive. We had not done any under the cover work yet. We are hanging out and she says, "Look I need to tell you something. You need to know before we go any further."

I shit you not, I looked her dead in the face and asked, "Oh Christ, you don't have a dick do you?" It was the only damn thing that could come to my mind in that instant. I finally found a soulmate and she is going to end up having a dong.

There was a very long silent pause. We both busted out laughing. No, she did not have a wanker, she just wanted to let me know she had some ongoing medical issues in her life so I wouldn't be taken off-guard.
"Oh Christ, you don't have a dick do you?" Who says romance is dead!

And your line: "I finally found a soulmate and she is going to end up having a dong." I'm just glad I hadn't taken a swig of coffee before reading it!

Thank you for getting a good laugh out of me this morning, you've set me off in a better direction than the day started. =D

Plus, it's awesome that you found your soulmate. =)
Sponsored