Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Cool idea but why such a short wheelbase? I'd take advantage of the standard WB and get more room...and lift it up 4x4...

OP
OP
Synfulz

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not driving around something with the name "beta" on the side.

Maybe some neckbeard in California, but not me.
I have to agree??

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
Personally I would love something like this(except with better/no graphics). I don't know why 'Murican motorhome builders haven't figured out trucks make good bases for stuff like this instead of using cargo vans. I'd rather drop $125k on a 4x4 RV than a sprinter van with a bed and then still need to upgrade the drivetrain/suspension

Maybe the wheelbase was shortened to make a smaller cab to stay within max payload?
?

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Personally I would love something like this(except with better/no graphics). I don't know why 'Murican motorhome builders haven't figured out trucks make good bases for stuff like this instead of using cargo vans. I'd rather drop $125k on a 4x4 RV than a sprinter van with a bed and then still need to upgrade the drivetrain/suspension

Maybe the wheelbase was shortened to make a smaller cab to stay within max payload?
?
You ain't kidding. When I was pondering a small pull behind trailer one of the first things I was going to have to address via email was, "Can I buy your product in the color I want with no graphics?" If the answer was anything other than "Of course you can" I would just move onto the next company.

On another silly note; I contacted LEER to see about getting a slick side camper shell at one point. You know, just a rear window, no side windows.

It was the same price as a unit with windows on the side.

"So I am going to pay you the same amount of money, but you don't have the labor to fabricate in the side windows, and you don't have the extra materials cost because, you know, no windows?"

"Yes"

"Ok, well thanks for your time have a nice day."

Some of these companies are smoking crack.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
same in the states now too
Around 2002 I was in a bar, using the facilities, and a lady came up and used the urinal next to me. As far as I know it wasn't that kind of bar. It was a dingy old school bar with more cigarette tar on the walls than paint. After the first bit of WTF is going on I broke one of the main urinal rules(yes ladies we have rules at the urinal) and looked.... yep bigger than mine....
Sponsored