New Thailand Ranger with Monster Cab Over Camper (girl not included)

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
"Oh Christ, you don't have a dick do you?" Who says romance is dead!

And your line: "I finally found a soulmate and she is going to end up having a dong." I'm just glad I hadn't taken a swig of coffee before reading it!

Thank you for getting a good laugh out of me this morning, you've set me off in a better direction than the day started. =D

Plus, it's awesome that you found your soulmate. =)
Later on in life I would often ponder what possessed me to ask such an absurd question at that exact time. The only answer I can have is I had heard one too many lady boy jokes over my lifetime and it somehow got ingrained on my brain that when a lady has a secret to tell you = DICKS.

Its terrible, not very mature at all, but it is what it is.

Here is a little something special for your day:

Sponsored

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Later on in life I would often ponder what possessed me to ask such an absurd question at that exact time. The only answer I can have is I had heard one too many lady boy jokes over my lifetime and it somehow got ingrained on my brain that when a lady has a secret to tell you = DICKS.

Its terrible, not very mature at all, but it is what it is.

Here is a little something special for your day:

I loved it, that guy is really funny. And at 84, he's the perfect demographic for this forum.

Plus, his maturity is similar to most of ours - growing up is overrated!

Thanks for the great way to end the week! =D

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
She is very cute but she does a really good detailed job previewing the cars. I too have had to do my own research. :inspect:
When it comes to Next Gen Ranger, I watch them all. I just wish she had subtitles. I sure like to know why she says Ha a lot, like sometimes is hahaha but not as in laughter.

LaBalbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
When it comes to Next Gen Ranger, I watch them all. I just wish she had subtitles. I sure like to know why she says Ha a lot, like sometimes is hahaha but not as in laughter.
It's not "ha", it's more "-ka", and in Thai it's a grammatical add-on that women use, as opposed to men, who put on "-krap" (yes, it's pronounced the way you think). For example, "good morning" or "hello" (I don't quite remember which) is something like "Sawadee", so a female would say "Sawadee-ka" and a male would say "Sawadee-krap". I can't give you the reasoning behind it, because I don't know Thai, but that's the general idea.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
What camper? Sailor Moon is showing some thigh!
How culturally insensitive.

Sailor Moon was Japanese....

And I am pretty sure she and her whole crew were lesbos. You can't tell me the dude with the mask she hung out with was not flamboyantly gay either.

I'm pretty sure the cat was straight tho...

BettaRanga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Screw 4x4 Lariat 501a Blk App Carbonized Gray

And I am pretty sure she and her whole crew were lesbos. You can't tell me the dude with the mask she hung out with was not flamboyantly gay either.

Growing up in the 90s, all I really remember about sailor moon is changing the channel when it came on.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Growing up in the 90s, all I really remember about sailor moon is changing the channel when it came on.
Growing up in 90's - I can't say I didnt watch it, but it wasn't for the story line. Hormones raging, between the scrambled spice channel and anime chicks with big boobs and skimpy outfits, what else could I do?

Back then dirty magazines were still a thing and the internet was just starting to take off.

Friday yet?

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
hmm. camper you say? she love camping long time.:lipssealed:
I'm laughing at this one so hard that I am probably going to hell.

So be it. Still laughing! OMG that is funny! I'll be chuckling periodically all day over this one.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4

Sailor Moon meets Robot Chicken. Maybe NSFW?

And the follow up...

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
ECJt7-iW4AES1JA.jpg

Ok so tuxedo mask and sailor moon absolutely have a thing going on, which is kinda wierd.. because tuxedo mask I'm relatively sure has graduated high school and the girls are all in like 8th grade?

Idk. My fiance occasionally watches lol.

The Japanese are pretty perverted though for real. Sailor Moon is straight filth lol.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
ECJt7-iW4AES1JA.jpg

Ok so tuxedo mask and sailor moon absolutely have a thing going on, which is kinda wierd.. because tuxedo mask I'm relatively sure has graduated high school and the girls are all in like 8th grade?

Idk. My fiance occasionally watches lol.

The Japanese are pretty perverted though for real. Sailor Moon is straight filth lol.

You know the last anime I watched, that I would still watch as a much older adult now is Cowboy Bebop. (man did Netflix butcher that shit). My daughter watches all the current stuff and it just doesn't have that same draw as before.

I grew up with Akira, Appleseed, Cowboy Bebop, Lupin III, Dominion Tank Police, etc etc

I still have a lot of respect for Masamune Shirow's artwork, matter of fact I have a handful of rather large pieces of his as part of my full upper body tattoos

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
That looks like a very comfortable camper for a Ranger, but also looks like it's far too top and rear heavy to travel at touring speed or hilly/curvy roads.

IMO the benefit to a Ranger is the versatility and maneuverability that a small truck offers, which is completely obliterated by that beast. If I were ever to get a slide in camper, I'd be starting with a a full size wheel base, probably 3/4T or more. Ranger size, I'd be focused on a relatively small trailer in most cases.
I would trust a slide in on a Ranger more than an F150, but would also only really consider it for myself on an F250 or bigger.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
I would trust a slide in on a Ranger more than an F150
Why is that? F150 has a longer wheel base, wider footprint and more weight at a lower center of gravity which all equates to more stability carrying a taller load.

What about the Ranger gives it an advantage?

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
You know the last anime I watched, that I would still watch as a much older adult now is Cowboy Bebop. (man did Netflix butcher that shit). My daughter watches all the current stuff and it just doesn't have that same draw as before.

I grew up with Akira, Appleseed, Cowboy Bebop, Lupin III, Dominion Tank Police, etc etc

I still have a lot of respect for Masamune Shirow's artwork, matter of fact I have a handful of rather large pieces of his as part of my full upper body tattoos
My fiance introduced me to studio ghibli, which is like Japanese Disney I guess you could say. A lot of great movies, way deeper psychologically than disney. Growing up I really didn't care for anime apart from assorted dragon ball stuff lol.

Still.. apart from ghibli movies, dragon ball, and sailor moon.. I'm relatively uninitiated into the stuff. I do know that Cowboy Bebop is pretty popular

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
Why is that? F150 has a longer wheel base, wider footprint and more weight at a lower center of gravity which all equates to more stability carrying a taller load.

What about the Ranger gives it an advantage?
I'm based some of that opinion on the fact that Ford rates the Ranger to pull a 7,500lb trailer with a 750lb tongue weight without recommending a weight distribution system. But on the F150 Ford states the limit without a WDS is only 5,000lb 500lb tongue weight. In both cases I'm thinking of crew cabs with short beds. A Single cab F150 with more bed forward of the rear axle may be OK since the load can more easily be better positioned, but that is not the market I'm in for a truck. I've seen pictures of F150s (and other 1/2 ton trucks) with then back of the bed bent down from a bent frame with a slide in on it, I think in every case I recall they were crew cabs. The WDS system moves the weight forward using torsional forces that would fight again the frame bending like that, so perhaps Ford knows a thing or two about the weak points of the frames. Granted a couple of those were clearly a long bed slide-in in a short bed and hanging out the back several feet beyond the camper's design.

I also consider the extra height and the way that wind resistance would also want to put more weight on the rear while lifting the front while driving at speed, not that there should be much speed with a slide-in on the back of a Ranger or an F150. Again, that would add additional "forces" to the frame similar to those seen with a higher tongue weight from a trailer. But maybe the weight and extra feel of stability in the F150 results in driving even faster adding to the problem.
Sponsored

Last edited: