First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
First I’d like to thank everyone here from the bottom of my heart for all your thoughts and prayers. This really is a very special community and even though many of us have never met it just goes to show how we all come together when another is in need.

I started feeling a little “off” a few days after we returned from vacation but didn’t think much of it. As the week went on I felt worse and went to the Urgent Care to get tested and 2 days latter received the positive Covid results. Last Friday the 13th is when it hit me the hardest and couldn’t do anything but sleep and crawl to the couch. Between the nausea, body aches, sweats and chills I never felt anything this painful in my life. I honestly wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy! Dr says there’s really nothing you can do but let it run it’s course which is anywhere from 3-4 weeks minimum. Today is day 17 and it feels like I’m on the upside now (?) where I can finally move around without being dizzy and nauseous and finally ate a real meal the other night that wasn’t toast or soup. Doc says this new Delta variant is worse because it stays airborne longer and is highly contagious. I will admit we became very lazy with our mask wearing out here and with our heat it’s easy to do. So just a word of caution for everyone is don’t take this damn virus lightly because no matter how great of shape you’re in it’ll knock you flat out.

Now I do need to go and read the “Where’s Dave thread”. I’ve been well briefed about it and I’m sure I’m in for some good laughs.? You guys and girls are the best and it’s a blessing to be part of such a great group! Thank you for all the messages and text, they really helped get me through all this.

@Chris M said this to me in a text and it was so very true that I hope he doesn't mind that I copied it here..

"Who knew such a wide collection of keyboard warriors could have such tender hearts towards one another"?
Sponsored

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Only the best community for the best people. Love all of y'all, even the Grinch-like ones. *cough* @RANGER PRIDE and others of the sort :giggle: ? Get well soon Dave, miss ya.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Only the best community for the best people. Love all of y'all, even the Grinch-like ones. *cough* @RANGER PRIDE and others of the sort :giggle: ? Get well soon Dave, miss ya.
Thanks Brandon! Also thank you for the messages (and memes) they mean a lot! ?

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Man, I sure missed seeing that avatar on the home page. Glad you’re well enough to post a message and happy to know you’re on the mend. Rest and recover friend - we’re not going anywhere and we’ll be here when you’re back full-time. ??

JJ101

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Admin Type. U.S. Navy (Retired)
I’m glad you’re doing better! I have held off on getting a damn damper…..do you know anyone who has a link?? What brand should I buy??? ? Keep taking it easy and get your recovery in full swing.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You know, just had to do it :party:

Why did I expect nothing less from you Terry? ?

You've been making me laugh since the very first text. Just so everyone knows even the slightest movement hurts and here's Terry's first text. ? All kidding aside thank you Terry for checking in everyday and helping me through this!

Text.jpg

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Man, I sure missed seeing that avatar on the home page. Glad you’re well enough to post a message and happy to know you’re on the mend. Rest and recover friend - we’re not going anywhere and we’ll be here when you’re back full-time. ??
Thanks Duke! I sure missed being on here and you all musta known it had to be pretty bad to keep me away from here. ?Thanks again for all the text text they're much appreciated!

26point2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
"move around without being dizzy and nauseous"

I've had COVID every Saturday and Sunday morning for the past 25 years.

Glad you are starting to feel better. Take care. I removed my damper in your honor....wait...are you pro or con damper?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Why did I expect nothing less from you Terry? ?

You've been making me laugh since the very first text. Just so everyone knows even the slightest movement hurts and here's Terry's first text. ? All kidding aside thank you Terry for checking in everyday and helping me through this!

Text.jpg
It was a small thing for me to do and I am glad I helped you in that way.

As Don Corleone says: " Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me." hahahaha:crackup:...never!!:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.