First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Jay (@JACKSMYDOG), you're not suggesting this is a form of economic warfare using a bioagent are you...:tumbleweed:
All I suggest is some things do not add up.

What I see everyday is not in unison with what the MSM and government are spreading.
Sponsored

Ranger Danger

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger FX-4 Off-Road BLK PKG Cactus Gray
Occupation
Stay at home puppy daddy
@AzScorpion
First off, so glad to hear you are recovering well and thank you for sharing as we all should take our health seriously, we are not Superman/Superwoman. I am concerned your doctor did not prescribe therapeutics such as Regeneron & Ivermectin to ensure you had a good handle on the virus, it should not be a wait and see how you do sort of thing. People who have natural antibodies should not be forced to receive a vaccination, period, it's the same as with any disease/vaccine. Trying not to beat a deadhorse I hope my words help some one...

I'm not too old to remember when prominent politicians were saying they would not take a vaccination endorsed by then President Trump. Today’s angry vaccination pushers could have easily been just the opposite had the election ended differently. I'm also not too old to remember when the NYC Health Commissioner and others told us to attend and celebrate Chinese Festivals in 2019 and other crowed events as they claimed we were well prepaid for any health event. To not do so was labeled as being Xenophobic.

Since that time I have spent countless hours reviewing the data found on three primary platforms. The US Coronavirus vaccine tracker, CDC, and VAERS. Educate yourself as it does not take a medical degree to do so, many doctors are either practiced in general health or a specialty and you owe it to your health to READ. Beyond this I have spent over a year dealing with Covid-19 testing, Antibody testing, and Vaccinations as part of my current role at work. This also included tracking the 10 various vaccinations out there today. Understanding the engineering that went into them and not just the simple ingredients, knowing the history behind Adenovirus Vector and the mRNA vaccines.
I can recommend this health expert who is an immunologist and as one being heavily vetted, you can be the judge. https://noorchashm.medium.com/

As far as masks go, The Covid-19 virus or the actual virus particle called a virion ranges in size from 50-140 nanometers, while the influenza particle by comparison is 80–120 nanometers via electron microscopy. Since we don’t see a “naked virus” floating in the air, the size of a virus bonded to something larger like water droplets is typical.

A N95 3M mask & the Chinese variant, the KN95 protect or prevent intrusion from particles that are at 300 nanometers-0.3 microns or larger in size and occasionally smaller as particles travel in a Brownian motion (zig zagging) and can pile onto one another. Cloth masks you see most people wearing are completely useless, unless you find yourself with a bad case of halitosis. Always practice good hygiene, wash your hands and as your Mother told you, keep them away from your mouth, nose and eyes. It’s the same practice that keeps you from catching a bug or flu when travelling on a plane, and hand sanitizer is an added aide.

Be careful as the uneducated political theater has a known track record of manipulating numbers and statistics.

As an example automobile deaths in the US during 2020 were 42,060 while in 2019 we saw 36,096 this is an almost 6,000 rise despite lockdowns and significantly decreased traffic on roads. In 2020 we saw 93,000 drug overdose related deaths, an increase of 21,000 deaths from 2019. 60% of the overdoses were attributed to fentanyl that was originally produced in Wuhan China, and today elsewhere.

Total deaths by year in USA – notice the trend upwards for the past decade, yes we saw more deaths in 2020 than a normal 100,000 uptick yet the Covid-19 numbers have been exacerbated.

2020: 3,358,814 3.3M

2019: 2,854,838 2.9M

2018: 2,839,205

2017: 2,813,503 2.8M

2016: 2,744,248

2015: 2,712,630 2.7M

2014: 2,626,418 2.6M

2013: 2,596,993

2012: 2,543,279

2011: 2,515,458 2.5M

RBTremor

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang Convertible, 2019 Mustang Conv. 2.3L
Apparently you've made up your mind so much that you haven't even read my posts.

Of course that's not my point.

My point is this.

Lack of information, dis-information, politicization of a "health issue," in-fighting, and bickering has been the hallmark of this epidemic.

From jump the whole thing was politicized, and the so-called "experts" have contradicted each other, and themselves.

The fact that some people feel it's their duty to shame people for their own personal medical decisions is what's truly amazing here.

It's been almost 2 years straight of political theater. On both sides. Frankly, I'm sick of it. I've had Covid twice now, my natural antibodies seem to cover me for about 18 months. Best I can tell that's as good or better than the vaccine.

Everybody just needs to quit bitching, get the Vax or don't, and move on.

The lasting economic effects on the worldwide economy will kill far more people than Covid by the time this shit show is over.

Again, to sum it up. Sure, it's a problem. Is it the end of the world? Probably not. All signs point to it being extremely manageable. Deal with and move on like adults.
AMEN!!!!

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

RBTremor

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang Convertible, 2019 Mustang Conv. 2.3L
Thank the moderation for an ignore button! I come here to escape this COVID crap and all the problems in the world today. This forum is what sports used to be.
IGNORED!
Amen, I have never witnessed so many arm chair virologists in one place. Truly disappointing to come to this forum and listen to people spewing the same nonsense I have to listen to on the news and everywhere else these days. You wanna get your shot, good, you dont, even better. But the division and nonsense is depressing and has no business here. Wish the Admin would restrict this type of crap, I might as well be on FB. :-(

mustang marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger stx sabertooth , 04 stang ragtop 40th anvrs. , 66 stang fastback 2 plus 2
Occupation
A happy retired guy
The wife and I got the 2 Moderna shots , last one April but of course I did the damper last summer . Only problem was both nights of the shot I could not sleep because I felt like I was freezing cold . The damper problem is that now I feel like a wimp.

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Amen, I have never witnessed so many arm chair virologists in one place. Truly disappointing to come to this forum and listen to people spewing the same nonsense I have to listen to on the news and everywhere else these days. You wanna get your shot, good, you dont, even better. But the division and nonsense is depressing and has no business here. Wish the Admin would restrict this type of crap, I might as well be on FB. :-(
What's funny is all the armchair virologists have now become military strategists!

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
Voted for the Vacine ... but if my 88 year old Mom didn't live with me ... I'd do neither ... just to be contrary ... :angel:

I just didn't want to bring something home she'd catch.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.