Hate to go but.........

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
wow that was a long wait. enjoy the new ride but as others have said, that Ranger was sweet.

LB'sTremor

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Iconic Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
Sweet 2 door and great color! The other day I spotted an all black base model 2 door with white steelies and had a flashback! :)

Ohh and enjoy that Miller!!! :like:
LB

OP
OP
rydfree

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
wow that was a long wait. enjoy the new ride but as others have said, that Ranger was sweet.
Thanks and I hope the Ranger ends up in the hands of a damper lover :)
I'm going to try and keep an eye out on their website and see what they list it for. There was already a couple looking at it and asking me questions as I was moving personal items over to the Bronco. It was strange that they had a lot of Rangers on the lot and one salesman I spoke with stated they don't move very fast.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
This forum has been great and I'll even miss the damper haters a wee bit , but after 1020 days of waiting I

FINALLY picked her up ! Yes my Bronco identifies as a gorgeous woman and I will be rubbing and petting on her for years to come ;)

Had to say goodbye to the Ranger today as they made me a better offer than I was expecting but I did have to take a couple parting photos . Hopefully will get my new rims mounted on the Bronco Monday but tomorrow starts the MODS ! Well actually when I got home I went ahead and mounted the receiver hitch. Parts laying around won't let me sleep good tonight for sure.

Thanks Town & Country Ford in Bessemer Alabama for a no hassle MSRP transaction with all my price protection and private offers handled as they should be. It's been a long long wait but I smiled all the way home and for some reason the traction control light kept flashing every time I took off from a stop, hmmmmm. Glad I got the 2.7 :)

Ranger Bronco.jpg

Goodbye RaNGER.jpg

Fun Starts.jpg

Fun stars two.jpg

20230506_180148.jpg

20230506_172957.jpg
Congrats, Benny!!! :clap: :turkey:

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks and I hope the Ranger ends up in the hands of a damper lover :)
I'm going to try and keep an eye out on their website and see what they list it for. There was already a couple looking at it and asking me questions as I was moving personal items over to the Bronco. It was strange that they had a lot of Rangers on the lot and one salesman I spoke with stated they don't move very fast.
So, is it AGM or area 51?

?

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
This forum has been great and I'll even miss the damper haters a wee bit , but after 1020 days of waiting I

FINALLY picked her up ! Yes my Bronco identifies as a gorgeous woman and I will be rubbing and petting on her for years to come ;)

Had to say goodbye to the Ranger today as they made me a better offer than I was expecting but I did have to take a couple parting photos . Hopefully will get my new rims mounted on the Bronco Monday but tomorrow starts the MODS ! Well actually when I got home I went ahead and mounted the receiver hitch. Parts laying around won't let me sleep good tonight for sure.

Thanks Town & Country Ford in Bessemer Alabama for a no hassle MSRP transaction with all my price protection and private offers handled as they should be. It's been a long long wait but I smiled all the way home and for some reason the traction control light kept flashing every time I took off from a stop, hmmmmm. Glad I got the 2.7 :)

Ranger Bronco.jpg

Goodbye RaNGER.jpg

Fun Starts.jpg

Fun stars two.jpg

20230506_180148.jpg

20230506_172957.jpg
Awesome vehicle, man! Good to know that the beverage holders are in working order!

OP
OP
rydfree

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I had planned on getting some things done today before being back at work tomorrow, but things rarely go as planned around here. Vacation day tomorrow , Yea . I had ordered Rock Slide Engineering rock slider steps a couple weeks ago when they were on special but after installing the wiring harness and brackets I take a step out of the box and realize they labeled box incorrect and sent for a 4dr . They only make one wiring harness and you just don't use the wires for the back doors so thankfully I won't have to take that back out again. I will have to call them tomorrow and see what the remedy is going to be. I probably won't drive it anywhere except to have the rims installed tomorrow cause it looks naked without the factory rock sliders and I'm not re-installing them,lol.

Gonna work Tuesday and then be off Wed and Thursday so will get some other goodies installed in the meantime. People kept dropping by today since they heard I picked it up yesterday so couldn't get much more done today.

wrong size.jpg

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD/Tow CG MY22 Ranger XLT 2WD, Track Car FRS 2013

Ranger Bronco.jpg

Goodbye RaNGER.jpg

Fun Starts.jpg

Fun stars two.jpg

20230506_180148.jpg

20230506_172957.jpg
Love the color ?

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher

Ranger Bronco.jpg

Goodbye RaNGER.jpg

Fun Starts.jpg

Fun stars two.jpg

20230506_180148.jpg

20230506_172957.jpg
Hate to see you go but you'll always be a Ranger in your heart!

And, man, did you Ranger look awesome! =)

But your Bronco's pretty sweet too, I think you'll be very happy (even though you'll never need to agonize over the damper).

Have fun, pop in and share some pics, I'd imagine with the fantastic Ranger you built, you'll be an honorary member here forever! =)
Sponsored