Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
This forum has been great and I'll even miss the damper haters a wee bit , but after 1020 days of waiting I

FINALLY picked her up ! Yes my Bronco identifies as a gorgeous woman and I will be rubbing and petting on her for years to come ;)

Had to say goodbye to the Ranger today as they made me a better offer than I was expecting but I did have to take a couple parting photos . Hopefully will get my new rims mounted on the Bronco Monday but tomorrow starts the MODS ! Well actually when I got home I went ahead and mounted the receiver hitch. Parts laying around won't let me sleep good tonight for sure.

Thanks Town & Country Ford in Bessemer Alabama for a no hassle MSRP transaction with all my price protection and private offers handled as they should be. It's been a long long wait but I smiled all the way home and for some reason the traction control light kept flashing every time I took off from a stop, hmmmmm. Glad I got the 2.7 :)

Ranger Bronco.jpg

Goodbye RaNGER.jpg

Fun Starts.jpg

Fun stars two.jpg

20230506_180148.jpg

20230506_172957.jpg
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations Benny - enjoy that Bronco. If you wake up to find that hood missing, I may or may not have asked my brother in Daphne to go get it for me. :wink:

OP
OP
rydfree

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations Benny - enjoy that Bronco. If you wake up to find that hood missing, I may or may not have asked my brother in Daphne to go get it for me. :wink:
I actually had it worked out to take that hood and grill off and put the factory parts back on but they came off some more money and I decided to let them have it . I was going to put the lighted Raptor grill on my garage wall :)

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
What color is it. ?

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
While hoping the problem was fixed please let us know when you drop a.valve!?

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
This forum has been great and I'll even miss the damper haters a wee bit , but after 1020 days of waiting I

FINALLY picked her up ! Yes my Bronco identifies as a gorgeous woman and I will be rubbing and petting on her for years to come ;)

Had to say goodbye to the Ranger today as they made me a better offer than I was expecting but I did have to take a couple parting photos . Hopefully will get my new rims mounted on the Bronco Monday but tomorrow starts the MODS ! Well actually when I got home I went ahead and mounted the receiver hitch. Parts laying around won't let me sleep good tonight for sure.

Thanks Town & Country Ford in Bessemer Alabama for a no hassle MSRP transaction with all my price protection and private offers handled as they should be. It's been a long long wait but I smiled all the way home and for some reason the traction control light kept flashing every time I took off from a stop, hmmmmm. Glad I got the 2.7 :)

Ranger Bronco.jpg

Goodbye RaNGER.jpg

Fun Starts.jpg

Fun stars two.jpg

20230506_180148.jpg

20230506_172957.jpg
Your Ranger is awesome looking.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Congrats Benny!! I'm glad you finally got yours and you have WAY more patience than I had. lol I love the Area51 color and think it's one of the best they had besides the First Edition in Lightning Blue when it first launched. Now I know I'll never hear the end of this from @Friday yet? ?‍♂

NeptuneRanger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Insurance Agency Owner AZ, CA, CO and WA.
Best wishes… been an.awfully long wait. Personally, I like your first girl better !! Gorgeous red and black truck, one of the nicest Rangers I have seen. May this new fling bring you happiness without remorse of a love lost.

OP
OP
rydfree

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
While hoping the problem was fixed please let us know when you drop a.valve!?
Way old news dude but that reminds me to transfer my Rangers ext warranty over right now,lol