2021 order time frame?

SGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered a 2022 Iconic Silver XLT Crewcab, FX4, 300A on Nov 5th. Ford just told me that my truck will be scheduled and placed in the first available production week (whatever that means). Fingers crossed, but we'll see!
Sponsored

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
Great news! Lot's of progress today. I have yet another estimated delivery date - now set for 12/15/2021. This is just awesome for a truck ordered in April. To say I am pissed is putting it mildly. And what kills me is no one at the dealership or at Ford seems to give a flying f#ck!

onemanlan

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger LTX
Occupation
Reseracher
Ordered a 2022 Iconic Silver XLT Crewcab, FX4, 300A on Nov 5th. Ford just told me that my truck will be scheduled and placed in the first available production week (whatever that means). Fingers crossed, but we'll see!
First off congrats.

Second off. You're giving me hope. Ordered on Nov 15. Please Ford please!

SGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
First off congrats.

Second off. You're giving me hope. Ordered on Nov 15. Please Ford please!
I appreciate it, but don't congratulate me yet...lol I don't believe them until it's at the dealership waiting for me to pick it up! It seems like there's some people on here that have been waiting a lot longer, so who knows what's really going on with the building... Either way, I hope things go fast for your build as well.

acormier7

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT Supercab (on order)
Occupation
Tool and Die Maker
I ordered mine Oct 13. I have heard nothing. I'm hoping I get it by May.

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
I ordered mine Oct 13. I have heard nothing. I'm hoping I get it by May.
Ordered September 29. Was told end of December/ early January. Not even scheduled yet. Hoping for first part of April as we’ll be out of state for February and March.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Great news! Lot's of progress today. I have yet another estimated delivery date - now set for 12/15/2021. This is just awesome for a truck ordered in April. To say I am pissed is putting it mildly. And what kills me is no one at the dealership or at Ford seems to give a flying f#ck!
What's sad is their (Fords) lack of communication with their customers and the dealers. It would go a long way even if it were bad news to just let people know what's going on. You might not like the news but at least you're not sitting there guessing.

There are many on the Bronco forum who have a second day (July 14, 2020) reservation who still have not received theirs and have no idea what's going on. Yet several with later reservations have already received theirs. When they call Ford CS they just get the run a round. We all understand there's parts constraints but at least tell us (or the dealers) something. Good luck and hopefully your wait is coming to an end soon!

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
Well props to you for having the fortitude and sticking it out, :thumbsup: I don' think I'm willing to go thru that.

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Well just told my salesman if I don't get a build date of Feb 14th(at the latest) I'm canceling the order and use my deposit money for long over due maintenance/wear items for my F150.

I'm not gonna run bald tires in winter because ford can't get their shit out, plus the transmission is leaking and way overdue for new plugs/coils and brake pads are getting a bit thin.

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
Well just told my salesman if I don't get a build date of Feb 14th(at the latest) I'm canceling the order and use my deposit money for long over due maintenance/wear items for my F150.

I'm not gonna run bald tires in winter because ford can't get their shit out, plus the transmission is leaking and way overdue for new plugs/coils and brake pads are getting a bit thin.
Wow Feb 14 i hope for you it happens, the problem with getting any 'build date' it can be changed as we know, for me if i don't have a vin# and production date by the first week of January I'm prepared to go the pre owned route i don't have the option of waiting another 4+months like i did for the '21 order then cancelled.
And I just don't believe that all the shortages Ford is having will 'magically' disappear(not in the beginning of production anyway) just because it's the '22 model year.
Best of luck to you.

miken

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Ranger Lariat, 2021 Mustang Mach-E

I put my order in for a '22 on 9/28/21 and got an email from Ford with a build date estimate of 1/3/2022. Yours has to be early as well.

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Let’s see what happens this week
BCFFA9FB-80DD-46B4-868B-4E7B75DA845C.png