Strokerduster

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger XLT, 2019 Edge ST, 1946 CJ2a street rod, shop full of motoorcycles
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder who will win the award for the longest time to take delivery. haha. I'm looking at 6+ months now
I passed 6 months last week.
Sponsored

CT801

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I passed 6 months last week.
I’m there with you. Ordered mine on Aug 21st...ETA for delivery is March 3rd...yet still shows “in production” on Fords tracker.

JimInVA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2121 Ranger Lariat/SCab/4x2, Took 8.5 months wait
Occupation
Retired Military
I’m there with you. Ordered mine on Aug 21st...ETA for delivery is March 3rd...yet still shows “in production” on Fords tracker.
Exactly 8 and half months. Apr 26 2021 to Jan 11 2022. So if I am a winner for longest wait, just what can I expect as a prize? One of those tailgate thingies??

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
3 months to get a order confirmed email.... think i'm done with ford at this point. My deposit can go toward fixing a seal leak on my F150

Ranger is a fun truck, but far from worth it for me to wait a year or more for a $31k outdated truck.

Last edited:

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
Exactly 8 and half months. Apr 26 2021 to Jan 11 2022. So if I am a winner for longest wait, just what can I expect as a prize? One of those tailgate thingies??
The last thing I ever wanted was to beat your record but I did, 9 months! Order confirmed by Ford on April 21 and truck finally delivered on Jan 15.

JimInVA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2121 Ranger Lariat/SCab/4x2, Took 8.5 months wait
Occupation
Retired Military
The last thing I ever wanted was to beat your record but I did, 9 months! Order confirmed by Ford on April 21 and truck finally delivered on Jan 15.
[/
Got pics? How is going so far? Lots of different things to figure out on the thing. Just about got mine. I screwed up and got the flimsy mats. Replacing those.

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
Got pics? How is going so far? Lots of different things to figure out on the thing. Just about got mine. I screwed up and got the flimsy mats. Replacing those.
Nothing but the initial picture so far. I took it back to the dealer on Monday so they could remove the 4X4 decals off the rear fenders. I installed the tailgate damper today and it works like a champ. I have splash guards on order along with window vent deflectors.

I've only put about 15 miles on it other than to and from the dealership. Other than adding some window tinting I'm not exactly sure what other customization I'll do to it right now. I am not much of an off roader so I don't expect it to be an overlander but I do own 40 acres in N.C. so I might need the 4X4 there until we get our road and house built there.

1642650779742.png
Sponsored