First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Oh man. I might be able to remove my protective coat & get a faster build out of it. Otherwise my build is right in that wheel house of best availiblity. Thank you very much for this info.
Yeah, I read the post at about 4:35pm and was at my dealer at 5:10pm ( just down the road) to drop the protective coat. Otherwise I check good for everything else . Glad I checked it. Looks like they’re scheduling for 1/31 and 2/7 builds this week.
Sponsored

Foodieguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat (El Trucke)
Occupation
IT Guy and Former International Athlete
I placed an order for a Lariat last week and the dealer said there was a commodity hold on the bedliner and a chip on the adaptive cruise control. I removed the bedliner option from my order, can get that done local. Hopefully the chip will be available come build time!

Illking

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XL
I just placed an order on an 4x4 4dr XL 101a , 360nav & rear locker 2 weeks ago. Dealer said they expedited the order and it was accepted. Still waiting on a vin and build date. I've already started ordering parts for it :confused:

Last edited:

ICE 27

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger tremor
Here is the latest installment of the unending saga that began with an order placed on April 12. The assigned Blend Date was 8/13 and the first delivery ETA was 10/27.

I pressed the dealership's GM and Sales Manager for details about the delayed delivery. They went to Ford's Area (or Regional) Rep and here is his response

"what it looks like the hold up is that there was a volume delay, meaning too many units, not enough shipper/ trucks. The unit does not have any reports of damage and should be fine other than being slowed down on shipping. The current eta is the 5th if it is not delivered by then I can report it as "hot" and will push its priority to get it to you."

Fingers crossed it arrives in the next two weeks!
I ordered on may 5th recieved middle of october. I really dont understand fords logistics. I know after I complained I received the truck 5 days later.

acormier7

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT Supercab (on order)
Occupation
Tool and Die Maker
I just placed an order on an 4x4 4dr XL 101a , 360nav & rear locker 2 weeks ago. Dealer said they expedited the order and it was accepted. Still waiting on a vin and build date. I've already started ordering parts for it :confused:
I ordered mine 7 weeks ago today. No word from Ford, My dealer is not expediting anything.

onemanlan

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger LTX
Occupation
Reseracher
Oh, dang. I got my changes in. Ask my dealer about what to drop and keep. He said the bed liner was a potential hold. Told him to drop it. I had the black package, not sure if they can fulfill the package without all components. Regardless since scheduling was clearly canceled I didn't get anything bounced back.

My final changes based on this thread & his recommendation are the following
  • Super crew
  • LTX 301a
  • Velocity blue
  • black package
  • tech pack
  • tow pack
  • Bed extender
  • Paint protection
to
  • Super crew
  • LTX 302a
  • Velocity blue
  • black package (minus spray in bed liner... I think)
  • tech pack
  • tow pack

DSTBLU

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XL 4X4 w/Locker
Occupation
Project Manager
I placed a 2022 early order for an XL 101a 4x4 on 10/2, received an email with vin and build date of 1/3 on 10/28. So does this mean my build is delayed? Or am I still scheduled? I'm in for the long haul if that's what it takes but my youngest sister might not be happy since she's waiting to get my Jeep patriot ?. I feel like these logistics issues will be the "walk up hill both ways to school" story when I'm older.

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
One week closer to calling the salesman and telling him to give my my deposit back and to suck a ****.

Pricks been on Fords side this entire ordeal.

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
One week closer to calling the salesman and telling him to give my my deposit back and to suck a ****.

Pricks been on Fords side this entire ordeal.
I feel your pain! The "waiting for shipping" since the mid-August build is ridiculous.

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
I feel your pain! The "waiting for shipping" since the mid-August build is ridiculous.
It is unbelievable and it must be more than just your vehicle on the train Why isn't Ford holding CSX liable in some form.? Do you have a train car # to track?

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
It is unbelievable and it must be more than just your vehicle on the train Why isn't Ford holding CSX liable in some form.? Do you have a train car # to track?
My Ranger hasn't left MAP according to the Ford regional rep. He says they are waiting for a truck/shipper to move it.

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Mines been "In processing" since day one(9/17). I don't even think it'll be scheduled at all and with ford cancelling it's starting to feel like rangers will be be pushed to the back burner.

Plus the salesman just brushes me off like I'm some Karen... Moment I signed the paperwork it was all $$$ in his eyes...

But I can't imagine what it feels like for you to wait, then get a date set, then suddenly it's like a rug pulled form under you... Hoping I don't get stuck waiting for the train too..

edit:
z4W5qju.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: