Frio's 2021 custom order

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Picked it up Wednesday evening and pretty much closed the place. After about 250 mixed miles, that of which 150 of were high speed interstate type driving, over the last couple days, me very much likey!

Went back Thursday afternoon to have them apply the GlassCoat interior/exterior protection then took this pic.
PXL_20210513_190229796.jpg

Linex application scheduled for next Friday and yes, the DAMPER will be here today!! (as well as a few other small things). Just ordered the AVS Bugflector II and Husky Weatherbeater mats.

Will be coordinating with a member here on meeting up to buy his OEM running boards soon too. I was up in the air on running boards but my wife insists on it.

When I spoke with the guy to make the Linex appointment I asked him if they sell the UnderCover ArmorFlex tonneau. The answer was no but then he said they have a Linex branded version. Costs a few bucks more but also comes with a "lifetime" warranty. Anyone have experience with this cover?

So far not sure any of the programmable/tech items are an issue for me, again, so far. All updates worked just fine over WIFI; SYNC3 and maps updated to latest I know of quickly and without issue. Also, I've hardly noticed the auto stop/start and even when I have it hasn't bother me. Am going to hold off on Forscan for now but suspect it'll get ordered soon anyway, just so it's available when I do decide something needs to change :).

More to come.
Congrats! :clap: :party: Looks great!
Sponsored