Pat McGrath

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4X4 XLT Supercrew
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my Ranger 01/14/19. Does anyone know of an approximate time frame for delivery "6 to 8 weeks" "8 to 12 weeks" or more.
Sponsored

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my Ranger 01/14/19. Does anyone know of an approximate time frame for delivery "6 to 8 weeks" "8 to 12 weeks" or more.
Do you have a build date? New orders are being scheduled for 3/25, and it takes 1-3 weeks afterwards for delivery.

Short answer: You won’t take delivery until April at the earliest.

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
Agreed, Ford production scheduling is all over the place. I ordered 11/5 and am still awaiting a VIN and production week. Like stated, the earliest you will see your truck is April if it hasn't been scheduled yet.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed, Ford production scheduling is all over the place. I ordered 11/5 and am still awaiting a VIN and production week. Like stated, the earliest you will see your truck is April if it hasn't been scheduled yet.
I would say a minimum of 12-16 weeks, possibly more based on experiences posted this far.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
I think the time frame will level off and start to shorten over time.
Expect the worst then any surprises will be good ones.
My 1984 Tempo TRX took 12 weeks, I was promised 4.
It was "ramp up" time on a new model and they had supply problems
for the SunRoof headliner.
Three other new ordered Fords each took less than 6 weeks with only one surprise
and it was early.
I know it was a long time ago but we only have the past to predict the future.
I hope both our trucks Surprise us!

OP
OP
Pat McGrath

Pat McGrath

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4X4 XLT Supercrew
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for your answers. Well at least I have my F-150 to driver until delivery.

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
Ice Capades on the Blue Oval forum states there is a "commodity issue" (I read that as parts shortage) for the Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+ option (Adaptive Cruise, Lane Centering, Evasive Steering Assist, Navigation). I'm guessing this is responsible for some of the Ranger scheduling things we are seeing. Mine is a Lariat 501A, so it has all of that. Are the ones rolling into dealerships and/or getting scheduled now the units without all the Co-Pilot360 technology?

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Ice Capades on the Blue Oval forum states there is a "commodity issue" (I read that as parts shortage) for the Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+ option (Adaptive Cruise, Lane Centering, Evasive Steering Assist, Navigation). I'm guessing this is responsible for some of the Ranger scheduling things we are seeing. Mine is a Lariat 501A, so it has all of that. Are the ones rolling into dealerships and/or getting scheduled now the units without all the Co-Pilot360 technology?
Interesting. Something of note from that post that might help those of you who haven't gotten a build week yet:

For unscheduled Retail Orders, Dealers can request that the order be re-prioritized at "01" which helps push/force an order to schedule ASAP.
At least it would be something to ask your dealer about.

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
The ones rolling in now were build before the shortages. (like mine)

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
Interesting. My order specs are listed in my signature. I have the 500A but did add the technology package, so it could be something to do with the Adaptive Cruise or the Navigation, two items that your 501A package and my order have in common.

I'm going to go see the dealer on Tues / Wed as they will have a unit in that I can test drive. Yep, I'm a glutton for punishment but would like to know how they drive. I'll mention this to him to see if it helps in any way, along with the other post about reprioritizing the order.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
Mine has none of that stuff, I doubt it will move it up the line though:giggle:

Tom2870

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2019 Lariat SuperCab, 1970 VW Beetle
Occupation
Retired
Question ... has anyone gotten a build date or delivery of a Lariat SuperCab 4x2? I ordered mine in September and all I have is a VIN number!

tugger

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019 Super Crew Latiat Lightning Blue FX4
Occupation
Register Nurse Emergency Room
Question ... has anyone gotten a build date or delivery of a Lariat SuperCab 4x2? I ordered mine in September and all I have is a VIN number!

tugger

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019 Super Crew Latiat Lightning Blue FX4
Occupation
Register Nurse Emergency Room
Ordered Nov 11, was told delivery March 3rd.Live in South New Jersey near Philadelphia.Lariet FX4, crew cab

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase