First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Occupation
Software
I currently have a bronco on order but with the whole roof issues and 2021 production being stopped I am thinking about ordering a 2021 Ranger instead. Does anyone have any idea on what the time frame on when to expect the vehicle if I place an order now?

Thanks
Sponsored

towpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariet F150
I currently have a bronco on order but with the whole roof issues and 2021 production being stopped I am thinking about ordering a 2021 Ranger instead. Does anyone have any idea on what the time frame on when to expect the vehicle if I place an order now?

Thanks
If you ordered today, it would take about 1 week to be accepted, than they would schedule you.
If you had ordered last week, it looks like you would be scheduled to be built week of 10/11/2021

see here

It sounds like you can start to order 2022's on 10/14, which would have a build date of weel of 12/13
see here

slm

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT Supercab (on order)
If you ordered today, it would take about 1 week to be accepted, than they would schedule you.
If you had ordered last week, it looks like you would be scheduled to be built week of 10/11/2021

see here

It sounds like you can start to order 2022's on 10/14, which would have a build date of weel of 12/13
see here
Do you know if there are any changes for the 2022 models ?

GMtech

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Chevy Avalanche, 2021 Ranger Scab XL, > 2022
Occupation
Retired General Motors Auto Tech

see here

see here
Towpro, What is the link to the first one you posted for build schedule, I'm trying to figure out when I might expect the Ranger I ordered on July 16? I haven't heard anything from the dealer and from I have been reading on 5G, it looked like a 4-5 month wait. Thanks, Mike

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Ordered mid February, built late April, took delivery may 2nd. (not much shipping time, dealership is located in the same county as map

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase

Thanks
I am in the same boat and also considering ordering a Tremor in cyber orange.

towpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariet F150
Towpro, What is the link to the first one you posted for build schedule, I'm trying to figure out when I might expect the Ranger I ordered on July 16? I haven't heard anything from the dealer and from I have been reading on 5G, it looked like a 4-5 month wait. Thanks, Mike
If you ordered July 16th, and your dealer put in all the paperwork correct I would expect that Ford would accept the order the following week. (that is how mine went).
Now it seems changes only happen on monday nights, that was when my order was accepted.
I think I have my VIN when the order was accepted.
If you ordered on a Thursday I would really be surprised if it was accepted that next Monday 19th, probably Monday 26th.

I am getting my scheduling info from this thread.

If your truck was accepted by 7/19, you would have a scheduled date of 9/13 or 9/20
If your truck was accepted by 7/26, you would have a scheduled date of 9/27.

now keep in mind the ranger is built on the same line that builds the Bronco, and they have been trying to build 7 broncos for each ranger. But the hard top is being delayed so they have had to push more rangers down the line. my original scheduled 8/21 and it was moved to 8/16.

janitorjim

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT 2021 302 pkg, FX2, Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I would contact your dealer.
My dealer put in my order on 7/12. 7/16 he sent a vin number and a build week of on Aug 30.

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
I placed my order for a Lariat SCREW 4X4 with the dealer on 4/16/21
Ford accepted the order on 4/21/21
Window Sticker link received 7/30/21
Factory blend date 8/12/21 per window sticker
Status change in "In Production" 8/13/21
Estimated delivery 9/2/21 (I am actually expecting it to be later)

towpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariet F150
When did the estimated delivery show up on the tracking site?
mine had a blend date of 8/16, its shown in production since 8/10
window sticker first came up 8/10, on 8/16 date on bottom of sticker changed to 8/16 but nothing else on sticker changed.
Still has NB (not built?) on upper right side of window sticker, which I think changers to NA (North America?) once its built?

edit. this morning the tracking site changed to "in production 8/17" with a est delivery of 9/15
Guess I am getting a truck :)
Sponsored

Last edited: