First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Occupation
Contractor
My Tremor order was accepted June 6; went into production August 3 with an estimated delivery date of August 28. Then a week ago the estimated delivery was changed to October 31. Still a scarcity of chips? No one seems to know...
Sponsored

RescueMe1060

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2021 Ford Ranger FX4
Occupation
Dept. of Public Works
I guess the Tremors are highly prioritized over all other Ranger models seeing as apparently everyone who has ordered one has gotten it accepted and put in to production waaaaay faster than everyone else with an XLT or lariat

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
I guess the Tremors are highly prioritized over all other Ranger models seeing as apparently everyone who has ordered one has gotten it accepted and put in to production waaaaay faster than everyone else with an XLT or lariat
Tremor is a package available only on XLT & Lariat, it's not a separate model.
From time to time there are spot shortages, and some configurations may get built sooner as a result. Right now, you can't get a 2022 Transit built with a backup alarm; delete it, and they'll build it.
2021 Ranger Order Guide 6pdf.jpg

towpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariet F150
I ordered 6/15 but took dealer several days to get order in. accepted 6/21

8/10 window sticker came on line

8/18 PM dealer shows me picture of his software, it shows 8/17 at midnight truck came off line. with delivery date of 9/5-9/11
8/20 tracking shows it has been shipped with 23 days estimate shipping.

8 weeks to build and 3 to ship. xlt 4x4 with chrome,
301, tow and locker

Last edited:

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
When did the estimated delivery show up on the tracking site?
mine had a blend date of 8/16, its shown in production since 8/10
window sticker first came up 8/10, on 8/16 date on bottom of sticker changed to 8/16 but nothing else on sticker changed.
Still has NB (not built?) on upper right side of window sticker, which I think changers to NA (North America?) once its built?

edit. this morning the tracking site changed to "in production 8/17" with a est delivery of 9/15
Guess I am getting a truck :)
Don't get too excited, my order has been "in production" for a week. My blend date is 8/12 and on 8/13 the tracking website switched to "In Production." And there it has been ever since. I do have an estimated delivery of 9/2. But an estimate is useless if the truck isn't "Built."

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Don't get too excited, my order has been "in production" for a week. My blend date is 8/12 and on 8/13 the tracking website switched to "In Production." And there it has been ever since. I do have an estimated delivery of 9/2. But an estimate is useless if the truck isn't "Built."
And don't put too much faith in the online tracker being accurate. There have been several reports of trucks that are built (but not shown as shipped) that were at the dealer waiting to be picked up. Sometimes it works great - other times? Not so much.....

Yours will be here soon and once you get it all the waiting will be forgotten. I remember the painful wait for mine, but that was almost 2 1/2 years ago now (crazy!)

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
And don't put too much faith in the online tracker being accurate. There have been several reports of trucks that are built (but not shown as shipped) that were at the dealer waiting to be picked up. Sometimes it works great - other times? Not so much.....

Yours will be here soon and once you get it all the waiting will be forgotten. I remember the painful wait for mine, but that was almost 2 1/2 years ago now (crazy!)
Online order tracking: Genaro Gattuso - Sometimes is maybe good, sometimes is maybe shit! - YouTube

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
"Built" is the next to last hurdle, unfortunately. "Shipped" is your favorite English word. It can sit in the MAP rail yard waiting for a string of rail cars to be filled going to your location for another 10-14 days, or yours may be the last one mounted and the train moves out 10 minutes later.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
"Built" is the next to last hurdle, unfortunately. "Shipped" is your favorite English word. It can sit in the MAP rail yard waiting for a string of rail cars to be filled going to your location for another 10-14 days, or yours may be the last one mounted and the train moves out 10 minutes later.
100% agree with this. Mine sat for a week before it actually moved. Once it leaves the rail yard, things are good. There are actually 2 Rail yards - the one at MAP and one in Woodhaven which is a short distance away. Mine went to Woodhaven before getting shipped out.

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired fire fighter
I received an update from my dealer this morning. Per the dealer, the truck was released for final inspection this morning. Progress, I suppose.

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired fire fighter
I received an update from my dealer this morning. Per the dealer, the truck was released for final inspection this morning. Progress, I suppose.
24 hrs later and still no change. Must be a very intensive inspection! Seriously, WTF!

ICE 27

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger tremor
My tremor was ordered may 12. Was informed in july build date week of aug 9th. Truck is finished but awaiting chips. Dealer said friday now possibly october. So I guess it will sit. Its ridiculous that ford is not offering better incentives for all of us waiting.

RescueMe1060

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2021 Ford Ranger FX4
Occupation
Dept. of Public Works
I've concluded that Ford doesn't like California. They don't like shipping trucks out this way nor do they want to push orders that have been waiting 120+days to the front of the line. LOL!!

Mackman

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
wish we know how Ford does things put my order in 7/16/21 Ranger Lariat 4x4 no VIN nothing my friend puts his order in 8/15/21 Ranger XLT 4X4 He just got Vin and Build date
Sponsored