First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Installed new pair of bug season fighters (wipers). It’s fun to be short, yeah.
If you can find one of these they really come in handy for working on you truck. Especially for us "vertically challenged" ones. :sunglasses:

IMG_4704.jpg
Sponsored

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
If you can find one of these they really come in handy for working on you truck. Especially for us "vertically challenged" ones. :sunglasses:

IMG_4704.jpg
I have no idea how it’s spelled in local language and if there are any in our country at all.
It’ll be a challenge, but I’ll check what I can find, thank you for reminding of this step existence. :)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I have no idea how it’s spelled in local language and if there are any in our country at all.
It’ll be a challenge, but I’ll check what I can find, thank you for reminding of this step existence. :)
Amazon and Harbor Freight have it here. Maybe you could show a couple places this and they can search for you? It does come in really handy and folds up nicely. I think David @subquark bought one too. But then again, he buys just about everything people post on here. :giggle:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00291AXU...C875EVXC&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
Yes, David @subquark must have secret warehouse full of stuff for Soupie and he’s not finished for sure.
For this Amazon step shows quite reasonable price and delivery time. Some time ago tax plan for ordering out of EU was changed and when I was looking for swing box I would had to pay same for taxes and delivery as item itself, was more reasonable to take it with little less money from dealer.
This step on link for sure goes for stock 18 inch Ranger?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yes, David @subquark must have secret warehouse full of stuff for Soupie and he’s not finished for sure.
For this Amazon step shows quite reasonable price and delivery time. Some time ago tax plan for ordering out of EU was changed and when I was looking for swing box I would had to pay same for taxes and delivery as item itself, was more reasonable to take it with little less money from dealer.
There's slotted adjustments on the sides so you should be good.

1685561303338.png

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
I only have the poor person's Ranger with tiny steelies and it fit great.

It's perfect for engine work BUT limited outside of that. I just got rid of mine (recycled at the dump, of course) and, for about the same weight and maybe lighter, I prefer something like this: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Gorilla...tform-300-lbs-Load-Capacity-GLWP-47/305590237

Maybe you can find something similar, if that fits your needs. =)

1685566911892.png

Trash Panda

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
All that David and he was talking about ceramic window tint for his windshield. lol 😆 But it's nice to see you're always looking out for me.😜
And here I am using a $300 Adam’s Air Cannon just to dry my truck. 💀 I’d hate to know my total detailing set-up cost. 😆 I even use a Deionizer.

underwhelmed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SC XLT FX4, 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Retired Military
Vehicle Showcase
If you can fond one of these they really come in handy for working on you truck. Especially for us "vertically challenged" ones. :sunglasses:

IMG_4704.jpg

Wait, no link to help me spend my money? 🤷🏼‍♂️

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

underwhelmed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SC XLT FX4, 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Retired Military
Vehicle Showcase

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
Today I did an oil and filter change, replaced the air filter and rotated the tires. This make the 5th time on a 4 year old truck with 16,110 miles. That is excessive going by the mileage but not by the age so I guess I lean toward excessive, Ha Ha. But the ground keeps getting farther and farther away every time I do this causing more aches and pains. It can not be because I'm getting older? :frown:

LowKeyTremor

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor Lariat
Occupation
Business Owner/Partner & IT
I do think you’re nuts, but that’s only because I do the same thing, get the floor, jack out, get the tires out and detail every single millimeter of them. So I think I’m crazy as well!
I also end up detailing in the wheel well area behind the tires, cleaning up everything I can get to and trying to make the springs, sharks, everything looks good. and trying to make the springs, sharks, everything looks good.
IMG_0605.jpeg

(this was my first run through, I went through it again, and made it even cleaner!)
Do you take it to the next level of insanity as well??

Hi Folks,
Some of you might think I'm crazy or nuts, today I took off the wheels (one at a time) washed and polished each wheel. I do this every year to my vehicles, usually in the fall. Did my wife's Escape last week.
Sponsored