First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
Got done installing mishimoto intercooler, and intercooler pipes. Started with install of the j&l catch can. Difference in throttle response with down pipe full 3 inch exhaust, Mishimoto cold air, Mishimoto intercooler and pipes. Now I just need a tune, and I'll be set for performance parts.

20230531_173522.jpg

20230531_173518.jpg

20230531_124355.jpg

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
I just realized this tent is an interference fit with the tailgate damper. I was really thinking about buying one too when I order the matt black tailgate letters. Glad I found a reason to dodge that bullet. 🤣

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I just realized this tent is an interference fit with the tailgate damper. I was really thinking about buying one too when I order the matt black tailgate letters. Glad I found a reason to dodge that bullet. 🤣
Give me some time, I'll figure a way to make one fit. :captain:

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Imagine a murderer ripping open your tent, your only escape is the tailgate.

But he catches you and kills you, all cause the damper prevented you from opening the tailgate in time.

Trick question, on the hitch is where the claymore is mounted.

And we all know the murderer isn't going to come from the sides based on complaints from people on here they can't access the bed due to the height of the walls.

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
"installed" window privacy curtains.

20230601_175621.jpg

Now my neighbors will hide their kids when I'm outside too, Just like @AzScorpion neighbors.

Not but seriously they slide open/close and were like $20. Just wanted something to keep sun from baking the cab and fading my interior.

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
Imagine a murderer ripping open your tent, your only escape is the tailgate.

But he catches you and kills you, all cause the damper prevented you from opening the tailgate in time.
Well the tailgate is already down when the tent is up.
Trick question, on the hitch is where the claymore is mounted.

And we all know the murderer isn't going to come from the sides based on complaints from people on here they can't access the bed due to the height of the walls.
Tailgate down = easiest approach angle for ill-doers, hitch claymore is the answer.

Edit: Found it.... https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Arms-Gear-Weatherproof-Injection/dp/B01NH5K87C/

Last edited:

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Well Big Blue and I had a good bad day today. The good I got my MTM lower grill installed. Quick job maybe 10 minutes. Yes, the mountains are blue, alittle darker than I wanted, but I like sutile anyway.

20230524_163006.jpg
I was thinking of doing that with mine but I already have blue grille letters and painted the tow hooks blue so I'm wondering if that would be overkill.

In other news I got my truck back today after a week in the shop waiting on a part. Shoving off for the Ford Nationals in Carlisle in the early morning, a day late, and we'll hope the new LF axle is okay for 300 miles. Truck will be parked in the Ranger section but if I'm not walking around I'll be in the Sport Trac section with my old buds.