Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Any rubbing/issues at all that you have noticed? Looks great on stock fx4
no issues at all. full turn and off road no problems. the tires alone made a big difference in the trucks ability too. totally worth it.

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
no issues at all. full turn and off road no problems. the tires alone made a big difference in the trucks ability too. totally worth it.
Thanks, I was just told that its hard to keep the rake when upgrading to the fox leveling kit or to use blocks on the rear, so I think ill be going this route, saving lots of money as well! How much was your mpg affected?

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Thanks, I was just told that its hard to keep the rake when upgrading to the fox leveling kit or to use blocks on the rear, so I think ill be going this route, saving lots of money as well! How much was your mpg affected?
it didnt seem to hurt my mpg by much at all. i get about 21 in town and off road mixed and about 24 on the high way if i behave my right foot. *that is with the ford performance tuning.

ben8jam

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
it didnt seem to hurt my mpg by much at all. i get about 21 in town and off road mixed and about 24 on the high way if i behave my right foot. *that is with the ford performance tuning.
man I’m getting 16 around town hahaha

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
you may have a sportier driving style than i do :) i drive nice and easy most of the time. im old.

few more years and i think i may buy a damn buick...
Oh no you're not! Good thing they don't make them anymore. ?
Sponsored