First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Admin Type. U.S. Navy (Retired)
Adding my experience here. Just got a set of 265/70r17 BFG KO2 load range C tires. The tires feel like they grip better and give a more stable feel at highway speeds. Don't feel like I lost much - if any - performance. At the most, first gear doesn't feel as jumpy as it used to be.

Thanks for all of the info in this thread!

Loving the stock+ look!
PXL_20210601_165503488_2.jpg
This is exactly the info and picture I was looking for. I just made an appointment for Monday to have the same tires put on basically the same truck. So, now leveling kit right? Or is that just the angle of the driveway?
Sponsored

Regnar

First Name
Brud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I'm glad I could help! Yep - no leveling kit. Just a slightly tilted driveway haha

JJ101

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
I'm glad I could help! Yep - no leveling kit. Just a slightly tilted driveway haha
The pic almost makes me want to put white letters out. Lol. It looks really good.

So, no ride issues of any kind? Noise?

JJ101

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Brad,
Glad to hear that they ride well. How to they do on city streets? Have you checked the mpg difference? I installed my K02's with the charcoals yesterday and will be posting photos shortly.
Put mine on this afternoon. Did about 20 miles of city and 20 miles of freeway driving. Not a good sample but I can tell you it feels more solid/planted. Less bounce, still smooth. I didn’t really notice an increase in noise and I was listening. No rubbing and I had it at full lock in both directions.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Put mine on this afternoon. Did about 20 miles of city and 20 miles of freeway driving. Not a good sample but I can tell you it feels more solid/planted. Less bounce, still smooth. I didn’t really notice an increase in noise and I was listening. No rubbing and I had it at full lock in both directions.
Sounds good. Mine have been great in the city. I will be traveling to AZ this coming week and this will be my real freeway test.

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
It's so beautiful... are the front windows an aftermarket tint? This is what I want to accomplish with mine.
Thanks! We really like our Ranger. Great fun on and off road.

I had our dealer have aftermarket tint installed prior to delivery.