Hi, I'm Tom, and I'm a RangerHolic

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Got the email from UPS today.

Retail price at Stage3 Motorsports is $584 USD.
Shipping to Canada brought that to $682 USD.
Conversion to CAD makes that $835 CAD.
UPS bend-em-over brokerage fees and Canadian stick-it-in tax is another $362 CAD.

All total $1197 CAD for a $584 USD item.

uvYNQtS.png
Have it shipped to a Parcel and Package store at the border?

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
if anyone's counting, who needed evidence of misogynistic and sexist posts, this likely qualifies.
Oh, I don't know, it's a picture of a nice car in which some girl got in the way and blocked some of the car.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Have it shipped to a Parcel and Package store at the border?
I've been doing that or 20 years, but the Covid Communist tell me that driving in my car alone, and crossing a border is far too dangerous for the average person.

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
Wait, now we have to add up the cost of Microfiber towels, Sponges, Detail spray, Polish, Wax, Car wash soap and Tire dressing to the total cost ???? Crap,
I better double the amount spent. :shock: :shock:

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
its only sexist to those women who cant profit from the historical shallowness of men...
the ones who can call it a career.

Ranger X

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver Ranger Sport 4x4
Sorry but there's no way of talking you out of spending more on mods. Heck 2 years later and I'm still finding stuff to buy for mine. But per our last posts on a different thread it looks like something might be missing from your spreadsheet. ?
Hummmmm… what could it be?

JMagpie

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Crew Cab 4WD
Occupation
Semi-retired
OK. I've reached my limit. I've bought about $1500 in extras for the ranger, and I want more. But, I also know I'm probably going to update to a 6G PHEV, assuming they offer it. Please talk me off the ledge.

Here's what I've bought, not including minor things. But, do I need something else?

Eibach Pro Truck 2.0 Rears
200.00​
Bed Rug
200.00​
Gator soft top
300.00​
Weatherteck liners front
130.00​
Weatherteck liners back
90.00​
Weatherteck mud flaps
90.00​
Bestop step
275.00​
Kicker Tweets
95.00​
Brake Strobe
20.00​
Console tray, storage, etc
70.00​
total
1470.00​
Nice list! I've done most of these as well. Have you done anything more on the performance side? I added a Roush cold air intake, the Ford Power Pack Tune, 3" high flow from the exhaust manifold to tail pipe, and had the throttle body assembly bored to 65 mm. Lots of smiles!

OP
OP
Tom_C

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
@JMagpie

No. I'm very content with the truck as a whole, just needed some 'comfort' stuff. I may change to yellow fogs, or switchbacks yellow/white. Not sure yet, but frankly don't drive much at night any more.

Things I might switch is new tires (don't need), maybe front shocks (don't need) and who knows what else I don't need, let me read more posts. :)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
@JMagpie

No. I'm very content with the truck as a whole, just needed some 'comfort' stuff. I may change to yellow fogs, or switchbacks yellow/white. Not sure yet, but frankly don't drive much at night any more.

Things I might switch is new tires (don't need), maybe front shocks (don't need) and who knows what else I don't need, let me read more posts. :)

Just don't go placing orders while you're drinking. You never know what you'll end up with next week. On second thought it could be fun, like having Christmas in July. ?
Sponsored