Sponsored

Search results

  1. Project Msfitoy V3.0

    Should have known better....
  2. Project Msfitoy V3.0

    What??? No under the hood light?
  3. How many miles on your 2.3L EcoBoost

    Last few years I have alternated between the Ranger and a SUV I have to pick up my Granddaughter from middle school. This year however, her brother is driving her to and from high school so my mileage accumulation rate will decrease. Up to you Jason to continue to lead....
  4. How many miles on your 2.3L EcoBoost

    13,645 fun filled miles on my 2020 Ranger which was delivered on Dec. 14, 2019. I have 2 other vehicles and am retired.
  5. Financial Banking Rules

    My understanding is any cash deposit over $10k requires a Currency Transaction Report and a deposit using a personal check is just held for a short time to allow for verification of funds. My experience anyways. Edit: When I sold a vehicle with over $10 in cash (only happened of couple of...
  6. FLOCK Camera Locations

    As a staunch conservative, I do not willingly give up any of my rights as guaranteed by the Constitution. I just don't believe all the hype over the Flock system. You do you and I will continue to do me.
  7. FLOCK Camera Locations

    Reminds me of the story about "The sky is falling..." In my area, Flock has helped in the recovery of stolen vehicles and helped track vehicles involved in hit and run instances among others. When I am on a public street, I have no expectation of any privacy with all the dash cams, Flocks...
  8. Screw Dave, Where's Tracy?

    Progress Tracy progress. You'll get there someday.
  9. Screw Dave, Where's Tracy?

    Garlic would be a great replacement for green peppers Tracy. Hmm..
  10. Darwin Award Thread

    Just trying to hook up free telephone or cable TV...
  11. Post your off-road pics.

    Nice looking picture. You don't have be on the Rubicon or Fordyce Trail to be "off road'.
  12. Hello

    This...
  13. Happy New Year 2026

    Hoping for a great outcome James.
  14. Project Msfitoy V3.0

    Wonderful...
  15. Been Fun

    I wish to add my condolences of the passing of your wife. I lost mine in January 2018, four days short of our 48th anniversary. It is certainly tough at first but time passage helps. Stay busy.
  16. Milestones…

    Congratulations on your retirement. It is a great feeling. However, green peppers!!! Tomatoes would be much better.
  17. You might be a Redneck if...

    Just because you can, doesn't mean you should...
  18. The PIC whore club! Come on in!

    Very nice Dave but if you don't add a tailgate dampener to your list of planned mods, @AzScorpion, another Dave, he will be very disappointed.





Top