Hard Folding Tonneau Covers

Mellow

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Sport Lariat 2WD Plat. White
I went with the MX4.. I like it well enough.. however, I had an undercover flex on my Colorado and it was much easier to remove than the MX4... so if I had to do it again, I'd go with the undercover flex but my cover will stay on most of the time so not really that big of a deal... I didn't like the solid fold because I wanted a nice flat look vs the raised cover... just my preference.
Sponsored

Scotty J

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara - 2012 BMW R1200GSA - 1972 Honda CB750 Four
Occupation
CADD Designer, Survey Technician

TGinAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
flagstaffactionshooters.org
Vehicle(s)
Sold '96 Ford Ranger to get a '19 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
Very pleased with my Undercover UltraFlex. Install wasn't the easiest, but once I got it figured out, I am very pleased!
I also had a lot of problems with the install. The instructions are not clear enough and installing the clamps took hours of frustration. After a call to their support line (during normal work hours), I got the clues to the proper location of the shims and clamps. Now that it's successfully installed, I'm also very pleased.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Here are some pics of my Lomax. Very satisfied and it removes easily if you need to take it off. The tailgate closes without opening the cover.

FC8A08F3-69CE-4019-9EDD-1581710247F9.jpeg

C7B60070-1EE9-4981-B5CD-BFE9B5B2BCEC.jpeg
I like to look of that! Any pictures with it open? Does it open fully up to the cab or does if have to be removed to use the whole bed?

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Leaning toward this.
Looks good. Others have purchased here.

Mine truck just arrived after ordering 5/2. I am getting the Line-x version of this which is the same except it has a Line-x coating on the panels. Having it installed as I could not do it myself :)

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
Here are some pics of my Lomax. Very satisfied and it removes easily if you need to take it off. The tailgate closes without opening the cover.

FC8A08F3-69CE-4019-9EDD-1581710247F9.jpeg

C7B60070-1EE9-4981-B5CD-BFE9B5B2BCEC.jpeg
Jerry, do you know what the weight is of your Lomax? A one person job to install/remove?

Jerry Caldwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired Architect
I like to look of that! Any pictures with it open? Does it open fully up to the cab or does if have to be removed to use the whole bed?
It has to be removed to use the whole bed. Removal is easy for two people and could be done alone if needed

Jerry Caldwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired Architect
Jerry, do you know what the weight is of your Lomax? A one person job to install/remove?
Not sure of the weight. It is made of aluminum alloy with a backing frame. It could be removed by one person, but two standing on the ground is easier.

JTrott

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab
I got the Bakflip F1 for my supercab. The directions could be a bit better, but overall, for a first time installer, it took about 2.5 hours. It looks great and is about as easy as it gets to do what you need.

fordman89

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCab, 2014 Ford Mustang GT
I also had a lot of problems with the install. The instructions are not clear enough and installing the clamps took hours of frustration. After a call to their support line (during normal work hours), I got the clues to the proper location of the shims and clamps. Now that it's successfully installed, I'm also very pleased.
Same here! Took a call to their support line for me to get the clamp placement right. Better instructions would have been great in the first place, but I will say their support line was very helpful.

Ron_W

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape titanium, 2013 c-max
Not sure of the weight. It is made of aluminum alloy with a backing frame. It could be removed by one person, but two standing on the ground is easier.
I have taken mine off by myself a couple of times. Easy to do.