Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2027 Chevy Colorado Gets 350HP And 455TQ

    Tow/Haul mode also works well for the lugging and hunting issues.
  2. One more edit please !

    Not a chance that would ever happen. Even after 100 showers I would still feel dirty after buying a Toyota.
  3. One more edit please !

    Let’s go there in mass and stir things up.
  4. Came across this Ranger news artical.

    Exactly. It would get marketing dollars. No longer a red headed step child.
  5. Came across this Ranger news artical.

    Agreed. But for Bronco enthusiasts it's probably beautiful. I can see it doing just as well (or better) as the Gladiator. Gladiator sold 56,367 units in 2025 which is not terribly far from Ranger sales (70,960 units in 2025). I could see Ranger Raptor buyers moving to the Bronco pickup? Ford...
  6. Came across this Ranger news artical.

    Chris I think you mostly nailed it except for: I think ROW also gets the new F-100 truck (T6.3) based on the Ranger SD but I'm betting for ROW the name remains Ranger. Ranger is an icon for ROW but not NA. It will position this new ROW Ranger as a potential Hilux killer with its far greater...
  7. Came across this Ranger news artical.

    Yes, a Bronco pickup is going to replace the Ranger at MAP and the Ranger will no longer be built there. A new Ranger replacement will come out of TTP. Here is a link to a post (last June) that I have been keeping updated...
  8. another FORD survey

    The new truck coming out of TTP in 2029 will replace the Ranger. The article has that part right.
  9. Auto stop/start disable?

    I'm old. Always forgetting to push the dang Dumb ASS off button.
  10. Auto stop/start disable?

    This is the easiest and best solution. I used it for 6 years on my 2020 Ranger. Buy a LED night light and make sure it is the the type that is on all the time (i.e. not the type that turns on only when dark). If you don't want the illumination in the back seat area, then put electrical tape over...
  11. 5G vs. 6G - what's gained or lost?

    I had a 2020 Ranger and now a 2026 Ranger. I loved my 2020 but my 2026 is more refined and improved. Transmission is much smoother. I will upgrade the 2026 when a Ranger (F-100) hybrid becomes available.
  12. ride comparison

    Maybe a marginally better highway ride in my 2026 XLT vs my 2020 XLT. But, what I have really noticed most is the side to side whiplash when going over the driveway entrance curb. In my 2020 it felt like your head really rocked side to side. That trait doesn’t exist on my 2026.
  13. ?

    Yes, like axles. The Ranger SD and F-150 widths are nearly identical and that was not an accident.
  14. ?

    Some interesting news (key posts by Ford insiders) concerning Ranger’s future. I think this mostly awesome news. https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/2026-ford-ranger-super-duty-walkaround-details.17529/page-3#post-446065
  15. So I asked Claude AI if it is a good idea to trade my 2021 Ranger in on a new 2026 Ranger...

    I've owned boats (kept at home on trailers) since age 24. Boating has been a great family activity while our kids were growing up. Their best childhood memories are associated with the boat. We are still making memories with it and I'm 68 now. Soon we'll be teaching two grandsons to ski behind...
  16. So I asked Claude AI if it is a good idea to trade my 2021 Ranger in on a new 2026 Ranger...

    There is another reason not to buy which I found out the hard way. It comes with a tailgate damper (had to remove it).
  17. Another Rear Leaf Spring Thread - Extreme edition

    No, I just replaced the broken one and crossed my fingers. I loved that Ranger but I replaced it with a 2026 Ranger.
  18. Another Rear Leaf Spring Thread - Extreme edition

    I had just the driver’s side fail. I noticed a loud pop sound while hauling some logs. Couldn’t figure out what it was at the time. But a thread on this forum about this issue motivated me to look at the springs and sure enough, the driver side was broken just like the photo in this thread. It...
  19. Saying goodbye to my beloved Ranger 😪

    Yes, I did. Here is a pic:





Top