Anybody planning to lower their 2019 Ranger?

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
We probably won't hear anything from Tjin until after the SEMA show which is the first week of November.

If anyone is going to the SEMA show (or knows someone that is), please let Tjin know about this forum :like::thumbsup:
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired

MyLittleRanger19

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
some more images from TjinEdtion's instagram. the big unveil was this morning. im looking for more images now.

ive reach out to him on instagram and will let him know that there is a large group of people that are interested in a drop kit.

Capture.PNG

he states here that the ride height is not fully lowered.

Capture1.PNG

Bradley V Lewis

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger/1965 mustang
Talked to Sean at maxtrac suspensions last night he said if they could find a market they wpuld look at it... So if interested email him.. [email protected]

Down side is he said they would be over a year out.

gpsdualsport

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XL ExtraCab 2WD
Sent an email to Sean at Max Trac. Also included a link to this discussion thread to prove there really is an interest in lowering our Rangers.
He replied and said he will let the folks higher up the food chain know we are out there.
Just in case Sean is watching this thread I want to say thanks for actually responding to an email request. It's appreciated!
I emailed the good folks at Fox Shocks in SoCal awhile ago on the topic of Ranger Lowering shocks and they have not responded.

Bradley V Lewis

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger/1965 mustang
I also emailed a spring manufacturing company this morning in kansas city Missouri about some rear springs with less arch and maybe the eyes down instead of up just to lower the rear a bit. We will see.
Bradley

BoostKing

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2013 F150 Eco, 2002 BMW M3
Occupation
Professional EFI Calibrator
Hey everyone, first post here. Thought I would share our lowered Ranger. This was built in house at SCT/BullyDog for the SEMA show. We outsourced the suspension and worked with Control Freak in Debary Fl, well known for their AMC, Chrysler/Dodge and other suspension systems. They helped us build this one of a kind truck, and now have decided to go into full production for the 2019+ Ranger suspension system. Freakride.com

First, here are some pictures of our truck.

The truck also has AirDesign fender flares and body parts and a bunch of other parts. I may start my own thread, but I wanted to show off the suspension since it seems many have an interest in lowering their trucks. I have been driving the truck around, and it handles like a car. It truly is a track/street machine now.

2jorH7ah_resized_1.jpeg

yB7IWQTA_resized_1.jpeg

77747.jpeg

20190823_123411_resized.jpg

20190823_124040_resized.jpg

FjIHss8u_resized_1.jpeg

Bradley V Lewis

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger/1965 mustang
Hey everyone, first post here. Thought I would share our lowered Ranger. This was built in house at SCT/BullyDog for the SEMA show. We outsourced the suspension and worked with Control Freak in Debary Fl, well known for their AMC, Chrysler/Dodge and other suspension systems. They helped us build this one of a kind truck, and now have decided to go into full production for the 2019+ Ranger suspension system. Freakride.com

The truck also has AirDesign fender flares and body parts and a bunch of other parts. I may start my own thread, but I wanted to show off the suspension since it seems many have an interest in lowering their trucks. I have been driving the truck around, and it handles like a car. It truly is a track/street machine now.

2jorH7ah_resized_1.jpeg

yB7IWQTA_resized_1.jpeg

77747.jpeg

FjIHss8u_resized_1.jpeg
Thats awesome! Thanks for the info!

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired

2jorH7ah_resized_1.jpeg

yB7IWQTA_resized_1.jpeg

77747.jpeg

FjIHss8u_resized_1.jpeg
I’d be interested in a kit.
Regards

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase

I think this rear suspension is very nicely done. I do have a concern with the panhard rod (bronze color) as it changer the rear roll center and without analysis or testing it could have negative impact on handling of the truck.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

doug910

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger, '02 BMW 540i
Occupation
Engineer
That's honestly a sweet setup. I'd like to see the overall geometry of the rear through the whole suspension stroke, but it definitely does seem to be well fabbed. Pics of the front suspension setup would be cool too!
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc