Livernois Tuning released

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
So true! One of the big reasons we are moving out.
Heading for the Keys! Yeah Baby
I can't stand the humidity. Looking at northwest TX.
Sponsored

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
I'm pretty sure it's at least 110, as I hit at least 110 passing 4 slow vehicles on a highway last weekend coming back through Wyoming from mt Rushmore.
I may stand corrected on this, I know its 100 in normal drive as Ive held it there for a while. I just happened to be in Sport mode the other day and I saw 105 before I had to back off, so ya, it appears to be different

Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, Lightning Blue, 302a, Technology Package, Sport Appearance Package, Bed liner, Tow package
Occupation
Control Systems Engineer
I may stand corrected on this, I know its 100 in normal drive as Ive held it there for a while. I just happened to be in Sport mode the other day and I saw 105 before I had to back off, so ya, it appears to be different
I was not in sport mode when I hit 110.

I am rarely in sport mode actually.

Jerry Caldwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired Architect
I can't stand the humidity. Looking at northwest TX.
Don’t expect the humidity to be low in NW Texas. We have too many lakes and plenty of gulf moisture here. Right now it is 99 degrees and 53% for a feels like temp of 105.

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Confirmed stock governor is set for 110 MPH in drive

sbacpo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Claybuster
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t expect the humidity to be low in NW Texas. We have too many lakes and plenty of gulf moisture here. Right now it is 99 degrees and 53% for a feels like temp of 105.
Granbury is not west Texas.

Jerry Caldwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired Architect
Excuuuuuuse me. No it is in north Texas. Not sure
You are correct. It is in North Central Texas. I miss read his post thinking he meant North Texas. Sorry if that caused any stress.

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Guys,

I wanted to share a great article from the guys over at Offroadxtreme.com that highlights our Mycalibrator custom tuning for the 2019+ Rangers. They've said this is just part one and to stay tuned for their dyno test analysis and tech articles coming soon.

https://www.offroadxtreme.com/news/spotted-in-the-shop-livernois-mycalibrator-touch-for-ford-ranger/

Ranger Article.JPG

Also we've been getting some inquires on the availability of the tire size and gear ratio adjustment feature for those of you going to larger wheel / tire combos and things of this nature. The functionality is available for the Rangers on all Mycal touch devices now, so just update your Mycal with the latest version of our PC update application to enable that now if it's not already on your device.

Here is a link to our Mycal PC software downloads page
https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/DOWNLOADS

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
I know a lot of us are finding we have extra time on our hands this spring! We wanted to help with your cabin fever by bringing a smile to your face with newfound power and performance with a special offer on our MyCalibrator line of performance tuners. If you have been putting off picking one up now is the time! No coupon necessary, visit our website or give us a call for details today!
313-561-5500
www.livernoismotorsports.com/

NOVA_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
SOBs...going to make me pull the trigger and put me in the doghouse during this quarantine. (-:

I know a lot of us are finding we have extra time on our hands this spring! We wanted to help with your cabin fever by bringing a smile to your face with newfound power and performance with a special offer on our MyCalibrator line of performance tuners. If you have been putting off picking one up now is the time! No coupon necessary, visit our website or give us a call for details today!
313-561-5500

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Purchased and looking forward to installing it! Love the LMS tune on my '`13 SHO and I'm sure this will be just as awesome.
Thank you very much for the kind words!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the tune on your SHO. Yeah I can totally understand that, times are tough everywhere so I know the feeling. These EcoBoost Rangers are already great trucks as they are stock, but really perform phenomenally with the extra power from our tunes. We very rarely ever discount the Mycal tuners since they're one of our hottest selling items, so what better time than the present to try and help guys out a bit with a $100 discount. Feel free to give me a shout when you get the new Mycal if you have any questions or need a hand and I'd be happy to help. Thanks again , we appreciate your continued support and hope you love the tune on the new Ranger as well!

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
313-561-5500
How long is this 499 price valid?

Ordering as soon as the "stimulus" check is deposited, but no clue when that will be.

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
How long is this 499 price valid?

Ordering as soon as the "stimulus" check is deposited, but no clue when that will be.
Thanks for reaching out!

The Spring 2020 Tuner special is currently running through 4/30/2020. Feel free to give us a shout if your check doesn't come through before then and we can discuss it a bit further to see what we can do. My name is Anthony and I would be happy to help out, my direct line is 313-561-5500 ext 103. Thanks again!
Sponsored