What is everyone paying for their 5th Gen Ranger?

Rangy686

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
How much of that was tax, around 3k? Seems pretty expensive to me but idk, LA I guess? What was the sticker price?
Correct, around 3k in tax and registration. Sticker price brand new? still was in the glove box and was 39k without the RTR package. The package is around 10k plus leather seats, which this one has. I am assuming brand new the truck must of been close to 50K, original owner bought January 2021.
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

mailbox4449

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure yet
New to the forum. Been lurking on it and IG for ideas and inspiration to pull the trigger and buy one. Was able to actually see one in the dealer showroom (2022 Lariat FX4 Blackout). Was a sharp looking vehicle but a bit too steep in price for what I am willing to pay (not to mention, dealer sold it to a couple right before we walked in). Dealer had a used 2020 XLT FX4 for us to test drive. We enjoyed the ride, and ended up ordering a 2022 XLT FX4 Supercrew Silver. Dealer offered $500 below MSRP plus some Ford financing. No deposit was required as he considered us "local". Ordered the truck via internet with salesperson, signed printed paperwork to confirm price and options ordered. Was told 8-12 week wait?? We were out the door in just over an hour. Good experience, fair price (considering what's going on right now), get exactly what I want....just have to sit and wait. Received my confirmation email from Ford stating my vehicle was ordered.

Darevans

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor 4wd crew cab
Occupation
Manufacturing
1643641736445.png

Traded my 2021 XLT Chrome 2wd for a new 2022 Tremor 4WD for as noted above $6K. Difference in the stickers on the 2 trucks was approx $10K. I was not even in the market but had thought I would have liked to get a 4WD so really could not pass this up. The discount noted was my X-plan discount. Local dealer said they could honor for in town repeat customers

Ranger stickers.jpg

Last edited:

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Tremor, '16 Audi TT, '21 Ducati Hyper, '85 E30
Occupation
Engineer
1643641736445.png

Traded my 2021 XLT Chrome 2wd for a new 2022 Tremor 4WD for as noted above $6K. Difference in the stickers on the 2 trucks was approx $10K. I was not even in the market but had thought I would have liked to get a 4WD so really could not pass this up. The discount noted was my X-plan discount. Local dealer said they could honor for in town repeat customers
I'm pretty sure that I almost bought your new truck last week.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
New to the forum. Been lurking on it and IG for ideas and inspiration to pull the trigger and buy one. Was able to actually see one in the dealer showroom (2022 Lariat FX4 Blackout). Was a sharp looking vehicle but a bit too steep in price for what I am willing to pay (not to mention, dealer sold it to a couple right before we walked in). Dealer had a used 2020 XLT FX4 for us to test drive. We enjoyed the ride, and ended up ordering a 2022 XLT FX4 Supercrew Silver. Dealer offered $500 below MSRP plus some Ford financing. No deposit was required as he considered us "local". Ordered the truck via internet with salesperson, signed printed paperwork to confirm price and options ordered. Was told 8-12 week wait?? We were out the door in just over an hour. Good experience, fair price (considering what's going on right now), get exactly what I want....just have to sit and wait. Received my confirmation email from Ford stating my vehicle was ordered.
How much was it ?

mailbox4449

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure yet
How much was it ?
Price was $41,630 MSRP. Like I said, I only received $500 off, so $41,130 is my price before any taxes and stuff. Again, not the best, but they could have charged me OVER MSRP. But I wouldn't have ordered one then, since this is right where we can be on price at this stage in my life.

Reactions: Doc

rdwarrior52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
I bought my 2021 Ranger Lariat at the end of December. MSRP was $39,590 plus $2,000 ADM. Ford had a $2,500 rebate and the dealership "found" an extra $750 so I ended up at $38,340 ($1,250 below MSRP) which I consider a good deal in these times.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Looks like full MSRP for an XLT. There must not be much in rebates up and over there in BC.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
2022 SuperCab 4x2 XL 101A
only additions: tow package and carpet floor
Ordered 1/28/22
"build" date 4/11/22 (ha ha ha)

$28,520

LOL, saved $50 with auto start/stop delete—that'll pay for the damper! =D

houseOfDogs

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Cab
Occupation
Retired Techie
New member - several month reader.

Just ordered 2022 Super Cab 4x2 Lariat (only extra option was trailer tow package). Ordered from Granger and will fly there and drive back home just under 1900 miles with a stop in Apache Junction AZ at Bedliners Veterans for my sprayed liner.

Prices are crazy in Southern California, so the Granger 3% under invoice was worthy of a trip. Besides the initial discount, with our super high license plate fees tied to your paid price, I'll have a bit of a savings each year in registration fee renewals.

MSRP $35380, Granger price $33062 less $1000 Ford bonus cash offer for custom order and $500 Ford bonus cash for Farm Bureau membership.

I'm grateful for their taking orders with this pricing structure.

PS - the Ranger will replace a 2001 Explorer Sport Trac bought new with only 71,000 miles (driven when you need a truck). But with more land where we built a house two years ago, and just completed a barn, happy life (ie happy wife, happy life) dictates being able to tow a horse trailer some time in the future, and the Sport Trac sure doesn't fit the bill.

Last edited: