jflogerzi

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD/Tow CG MY22 Ranger XLT 2WD, Track Car FRS 2013
Hi Mike Welcome to the club! I just want a VIN and hopefully a schedule slot up coming in late Feb or early March this Thursday. Come-on Ford do me a solid.

Last edited:

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
I am a member of this club also. Been over a month already,the wait is painful.

kpgreenwell

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro 2021 Lincoln Corsair 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic Technician
Well my journey started on Aug. 24th 2021 ordered a Lariat 501a scab two wheel drive spray in bed liner and side rails. Carbonized Gray. Ford cancelled my order on Oct. 28th and reordered a 2022. I changed the color to cactus gray and added the tow package. Still no vin# or start date yet. Almost 5 months and still waiting

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
XLT Tremor 302a tow tech cactus gray ordered September 29th. Got a build week scheduled December 9th for week of February 14th. Crazy part is that it will probably come in to dealer while weā€™re on vacation in Florida for two months. Donā€™t get back until April and that will be torture.

onemanlan

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger LTX
Occupation
Reseracher
Hi there fellow support group members. MY22 Ranger LTX in waiting.

Ordered 11/15/2021. Build date slated for 1/26/2022. Praying there are no further delays on the production process or the delivery because we're down to a single vehicle household now. Could really use the truck soon. Wishing I had listened to smart people here & opted for the electronic rear locker before it went it, but alas I did not. Live and learn.

I've sparingly ordered a few items for when it gets here. Namely tailgate lettering, key bezel insert, and dampener. Trying to hold off on more expensive stuff until I have the truck in hand lest something happens between now and then.

Hope you guys get some good news in the near future as well.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It wasn't bad before all these shortages when you could place an order and get it in 6-8 weeks. Now it's a coin toss with all these constraints. Hopefully you all get them soon as the wait is well worth it!

Here's something to help pass the time, it helps! ?

Jack.jpg

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Hi there fellow support group members. MY22 Ranger LTX in waiting.

Ordered 11/15/2021. Build date slated for 1/26/2022. Praying there are no further delays on the production process or the delivery because we're down to a single vehicle household now. Could really use the truck soon. Wishing I had listened to smart people here & opted for the electronic rear locker before it went it, but alas I did not. Live and learn.

I've sparingly ordered a few items for when it gets here. Namely tailgate lettering, key bezel insert, and dampener. Trying to hold off on more expensive stuff until I have the truck in hand lest something happens between now and then.

Hope you guys get some good news in the near future as well.
The more stuff you order the longer it takes to get your truck.

Elmosaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger (SCrew Lariat Tremor)
It wasn't bad before all these shortages when you could place an order and get it in 6-8 weeks. Now it's a coin toss with all these constraints. Hopefully you all get them soon as the wait is well worth it!

Here's something to help pass the time, it helps! ?

Jack.jpg

Wait, is this another give away????

I'm IN!!!

? ? ? ?

Elmosaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger (SCrew Lariat Tremor)

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
XLT Tremor 302a tow tech cactus gray ordered September 29th. Got a build week scheduled December 9th for week of February 14th. Crazy part is that it will probably come in to dealer while weā€™re on vacation in Florida for two months. Donā€™t get back until April and that will be torture.
I ordered the same as you. Cactus Gray XLT Tremor 302A with tow and tech on December 27th. The only additional things I added was key code entry and a block heater. Waiting on a build date here.

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
I ordered the same as you. Cactus Gray XLT Tremor 302A with tow and tech on December 27th. The only additional things I added was key code entry and a block heater. Waiting on a build date here.
Hope tomorrow is the day you get scheduled
Sponsored