First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger 2023 Ford Edge 1995 Cobra
Occupation
IT Demi-God
I hate how they are listing that. Unless I'm mistaking (changes since 2021) the rear locker is included in the FX4 package, but the list it on the page like an extra charge option.
1682654216915.png
it is listed under optional equipment on my Ranger as well but there is no dollar amount listed. it is a piece of the Fx4 off road package. they probably pulled the dollar amount out of their ass

OldBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger 3.slow XL 2wd
Occupation
Officially Retired but busier than ever !
I have been monitoring my order status daily for the last week or so. My build week has been constantly changing from week of 5-12 to week of 5-10 or week of 5-9. I just checked and it changed again to 5-11 but it is now checked off as "in production". No window sticker available yet but after waiting since October 21st I am starting to get my hopes up.

Ranger6

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX, 2023 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
itā€™s here!!

1683595270134.jpeg
Congratulations! Did you get any new incentives or use old incentives from the time you made your order?

87TxAg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Wildtrack, 23 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Congratulations! Did you get any new incentives or use old incentives from the time you made your order?
$1000 rebate. Not sure if current but, I donā€™t remember it from when I ordered it.

Ranger6

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
$1000 rebate. Not sure if current but, I donā€™t remember it from when I ordered it.
That is sweet, that is an incentive from January I think, the same month I ordered mine. Do you have to ask for this incentive or the dealer gave the incentive automatically? My order is just built, and it is waiting for shipping.

87TxAg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Wildtrack, 23 Ranger Lariat Tremor
That is sweet, that is an incentive from January I think, the same month I ordered mine. Do you have to ask for this incentive or the dealer gave the incentive automatically? My order is just built, and it is waiting for shipping.
I did not have to ask for it. I have purchased from them before and feel like I am getting treated fairly. Hearing that it was a January thing and I didnā€™t have to ask will cause me to go back for my next purchase.

23FFRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Probably NOT a '23 Ranger Tremor, '20 Toyota Supra
I have been monitoring my order status daily for the last week or so. My build week has been constantly changing from week of 5-12 to week of 5-10 or week of 5-9. I just checked and it changed again to 5-11 but it is now checked off as "in production". No window sticker available yet but after waiting since October 21st I am starting to get my hopes up.

Mine did the same. Fluctuated frorm 5-8 to 5-12 where it landed and now it is marked as in production with no date. Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed:

However, I am able to see my window sticker. ?

Ranger6

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Mine did the same. Fluctuated frorm 5-8 to 5-12 where it landed and now it is marked as in production with no date. Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed:

However, I am able to see my window sticker. ?
What is your blend date? My order was built 2 days after blend date.
1683637293913.png

OldBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger 3.slow XL 2wd
Occupation
Officially Retired but busier than ever !
What is your blend date? My order was built 2 days after blend date.
1683637293913.png
I was able to print my window sticker 2 or 3 days after I was moved to "In Production". My blend date is 5/11/2023 . Wonder how close we are to the last ones off the line. They probably are not building too many more RWD Super Cabs like mine. Looks like there is a good chance I might take delivery by Memorial Day !!!!

Ranger6

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Anyone get finance recently for your new Ranger? At what rate?

lukdeg

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger lariat 2023 Cactus grey
Occupation
paramedic
Anyone get finance recently for your new Ranger? At what rate?
in Canaada I got 5.9% but I locked the price and % in October 2022, current rate here is freaking ridiculous
Sponsored