What is everyone paying for their 5th Gen Ranger?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Silver and Red (any shade of it) are my least favorite colors, followed closely by White, LOL!

He said when he saw the Ranger Friday, he was dead set on the Black, since mine's Black, until he saw the Silver in person and really liked it!

That being said, I almost ordered my truck in Carbonized Gray and kinda wished I had now, seeing that Method Racing released this wheel last week:
Screenshot 2021-11-28 at 10-39-19 605 NV Gloss Titanium.png

Identical to wheels I ordered for my truck, although mine are Black, this one is Gloss Titanium. I thought about making the SCT SEMA '19 Ranger in Gray, instead of Black, but I cannot do anything about that now, LOL!
My husband had a silver 280zx that was nice, but I never really cared much for silver. BUT…when I see a Silver Ranger, I think it looks great! My taste changes as I get older. I must say your Black Ranger looks great and, personally, I think the Ranger looks great in every color! :turkey:
Sponsored

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat CC Black FX2 (Wife's), 2017 Rubicon 2d
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
My husband had a silver 280zx that was nice, but I never really cared much for silver. BUT…when I see a Silver Ranger, I think it looks great! My taste changes as I get older. I must say your Black Ranger looks great and, personally, I think the Ranger looks great in every color! :turkey:
Stepfather and I don't like all of the Rangers' colors, LOL! I thought he was gonna get the Orange one, since he's an Auburn fan, but he said that shade wasn't for him. He also said the Blue wasn't dark enough. I wish they had a nice Dark Green available...

Funny story, I had an '82 280ZX, T-Tops, 5 speed, digital dash, but it was White in 2014! I always wanted one and it was all original. I was driving it home from work one day and 2 valves went through a piston.... :( I had pics at one time, but when I finally pulled the engine out, said piston was split in half in my hand... Such a disappointment... I put a used engine in it and lost a ton of money, but I got rid of it, LOL! Fun car for about 6-8 months, then it was a nightmare and like everything, I sank a bunch of money into it, LOL!
IMG_20141121_162148310.jpg

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
Bought my 2019 new. Sticker was $43k, paid $37k including tax, tags and doc fees. Also got 0% interest
That's not bad for a 4wd, seeing what they're going for nowadays...

I'm paying $1000/month, hoping to get it paid off in 3 years!

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
‘21 XL STX
$27,158.00
Langdale Ford, Valdosta Ga.

A9F3913B-7FA2-44F4-93EE-238F11B8ECD3.jpeg
Wha? You have 2 of them?? I thought you only had the White X-cab?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Stepfather and I don't like all of the Rangers' colors, LOL! I thought he was gonna get the Orange one, since he's an Auburn fan, but he said that shade wasn't for him. He also said the Blue wasn't dark enough. I wish they had a nice Dark Green available...

Funny story, I had an '82 280ZX, T-Tops, 5 speed, digital dash, but it was White in 2014! I always wanted one and it was all original. I was driving it home from work one day and 2 valves went through a piston.... :( I had pics at one time, but when I finally pulled the engine out, said piston was split in half in my hand... Such a disappointment... I put a used engine in it and lost a ton of money, but I got rid of it, LOL! Fun car for about 6-8 months, then it was a nightmare and like everything, I sank a bunch of money into it, LOL!
IMG_20141121_162148310.jpg
My husband’s is an ‘81 - he still has it. Says he’s going to restore it one day, but it’s a rust bucket. He had that car when I met him and he swears that’s what attracted me to him. He refuses to get rid of it although it does not run. We do have fond memories together going on trips with in it. ? Sorry for the trouble you had with yours.

McLeadslinger

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport.
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician
I am a long time loyal customer of the local ford deals so I’m sure that helped along with military discount, loyalty discount and rebates. The used market value in these trucks is insane.
That's not bad for a 4wd, seeing what they're going for nowadays...

I'm paying $1000/month, hoping to get it paid off in 3 years!

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
There are a couple of folks on here that have two.?
I guess I didn't think about it. I know my wife wants one, after driving mine, but to have 2 of them, for one person, as new as they are, it just didn't cross my mind, LOL!

Yup …the white one is for performance, the blue one is our “Farm Truck”…:)
My single Black one is for performance, daily driven, show truck and canyon carver :) I wish I could've afforded 2 of them :)

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
I am a long time loyal customer of the local ford deals so I’m sure that helped along with military discount, loyalty discount and rebates. The used market value in these trucks is insane.
That actually makes sense! That's how it was when I got the Silverado so cheap, in 2013. $13k+ in rebates and incentives, cause we always bought Chevy's, even though I became a Ford guy in the 90's! Parents hated Ford, loved Chevy's, so guess what I got, LOL? It's so funny how so many people (Chevy people) bash Ford still...

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
I guess I didn't think about it. I know my wife wants one, after driving mine, but to have 2 of them, for one person, as new as they are, it just didn't cross my mind, LOL!

My single Black one is for performance, daily driven, show truck and canyon carver :) I wish I could've afforded 2 of them :)
Yes, my wife drives the blue one more than I do …

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
Not gone yet, I will keep you all posted. My wife was bugging me 60 days in on the new job about selling the Ranger. I wanted to make sure I like the place before I make any dramatic moves. I will check out varoom and carvana. Though ideally id like to find a real person that is looking that will appreciate how well its been taken care of.
Sad to see you selling your Ranger but if you're not using it and have a free company vehicle I'd probably do the same. You should try Vroom and Carvana, they're paying top dollar for used vehicles right now. Good luck and hope you still come around once in a while.

JimInVA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2121 Ranger Lariat/SCab/4x2, Took 8.5 months wait
Occupation
Retired Military
I built my order on Aug 10 using the 'Your Ford Your Way' web site builder, I sent it to dealer and they contacted me there're not marking up, selling @ MSRP $33,185 for my particular build, the salesman said I would be eligible for the $1000 'build it' incentive, my question for anyone who knows about the X plan thru Mustang Club would I have to had told the dealer already or when I go into the finance office to sign all the papers? I also signed the order invoice and left a deposit to get the order placed.
Thanks Rob.
Did you get deliv on the order yet? When if so? Thanks
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc