Push for Ranger ROUSH Forum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyLord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
If there is a need for a space to talk only Roush stuff, then Rock On ?.
Sponsored

Rp930

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ford Ranger Lariat, ā€˜23 Macan,ā€™21 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Retired
I would think so few people it would be pretty quiet in there. No fun if there is not enough people to support it.

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon

SkyLord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Itā€™s the attitude that some of the owners carry. Iā€™m not referring to You specifically in my replies. Me personally, I think a specific platform forum shouldnā€™t have niche market sections. We are all here for the same reason right? A snobbish tremor owner told me I was jealous of his truck. Like really dude? His suspension is shit compared to mine.]/

I'm sorry that happened to you. I think anyone on here knows you can build a much better Ranger than the off the shelf versions that are out. I had to weigh my options and ended up going with the latter. I also just helped my brother with advice on building one based off what Iā€™ve read on ranger5g. His Ranger is amazing and in my opinion much better than mine. I guess I canā€™t make right what someone else has wronged, but you have my respect for taking the time to make your Ranger the way you want it ?. Hope you donā€™t encounter that garbage again, itā€™s not cool!

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Exactly my point.

I'm not a woman. I don't care about any of that. I care about how something performs.

It's fine if you want your own Forum, what do I care? But you're getting pushback because of your arrogance.

Vurtually every single post you make here is reminding everybody that you have a "Roush Ranger." Nobody cares. It's just like the rest of them.

Just like a guy that constantly says "on my Lariat" when talking about things that pertain to all Rangers.

It's as though you are constantly trying to justify your purchase to us all the time. And again, we don't care. You may get ooohhhs and ahhhs from civilians, and that's fine, that's why you bought a Roush. But here, we really just don't care

Your XLT Ranger is just like all the rest of them, despite the fact Roush gussied it up a little for you.

Perception is a funny thing. You may not be an arrogant person. But your posts here certainly come off that way.

I garuantee that a minimum of 90% of your posts mention the fact that you have a Roush Ranger.

I think the admin should give you your subforum.

IF you can go 3 months here without posting the word Roush.
tumblr_mqm24y0sq01qfqe3ko6_250.gif

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
So! If a Roush forum is created then we should also get a DAMPER forum too! ?
EF345A49-8256-489B-9DA7-DC8492440AE6.gif
I had to watch that gif twice - wasnā€™t paying that much attention the first time and thought he might have dropped a damper! ?

McLeadslinger

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport.
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician
Much appreciated ? Iā€™m cool with everyone but the snobbish attitudes irritate me.

McLeadslinger

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport.
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician
Mic Drop.

Exactly my point.

I'm not a woman. I don't care about any of that. I care about how something performs.

It's fine if you want your own Forum, what do I care? But you're getting pushback because of your arrogance.

Vurtually every single post you make here is reminding everybody that you have a "Roush Ranger." Nobody cares. It's just like the rest of them.

Just like a guy that constantly says "on my Lariat" when talking about things that pertain to all Rangers.

It's as though you are constantly trying to justify your purchase to us all the time. And again, we don't care. You may get ooohhhs and ahhhs from civilians, and that's fine, that's why you bought a Roush. But here, we really just don't care

Your XLT Ranger is just like all the rest of them, despite the fact Roush gussied it up a little for you.

Perception is a funny thing. You may not be an arrogant person. But your posts here certainly come off that way.

I garuantee that a minimum of 90% of your posts mention the fact that you have a Roush Ranger.

I think the admin should give you your subforum.

IF you can go 3 months here without posting the word Roush.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still trying to figure out why Roush doesn't even include their own in-house $350 intake on a $13,000 base package. (I don't even think the $18,000 package includes it either).

Edit: Nope, here is what an additional $5,000 gets you:

Optional Upgrades
Includes
  • ROUSH Chase Rack with Dual Rigid Light Bars (while supplies last)
  • Off Road Utility Kit
  • Center Console Vault
  • Rear Seat Vault
  • Upper Stripe Graphic Upgrade
  • Rocker Stripe Graphic Upgrade

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
I'm still trying to figure out why Roush doesn't even include their own in-house $350 intake on a $13,000 base package. (I don't even think the $18,000 package includes it either).
Or why they don't have tune available for 2021s.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.