First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Looks like it's an add on directly from Roush and nothing to do with the Ranger Raptor. Starting package over MSRP is $12,750.

It's the same 2.3 so just adding a few mods and stamping the Roush name on it doesn't look like anything special to me. I've seen members here who have done up their Rangers to look a lot better and I'm sure it was cheaper too. Cool truck though.

https://www.roushperformance.com/vehicles/roush-2020-ranger.html

https://www.offroadxtreme.com/news/roush-performance-adds-2020-roush-ranger-to-its-lineup/

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
I have a few good friends at Roush...they do nice work as usual...

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
They wouldn't be in business if someone out there with the cash wasn't willing to buy their products. If I had money to burn the prestige is nice, but I'll stick to safe quality products for less. I want to hear this exhaust they installed, that I might be interested in as a single item purchase.

Johnv1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
It looks cool for sure, but way too expensive and not even the roush tune is included. Think that was a miss.

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
A real off-road monster would be a fully opted-up 4x4 with the free-flowing exhaust from the turbo out, bigger injectors and throttle body, obligatory airbox and suspension upgrades and off-roadgear including the rack in the back for spare tires. A 'custom' tune and upgraded ignition coils would mean horrible gas mileage and nearly double sticker price. Monster torque and HP, wretched range per tank.

Yet you could probably sell quite a few.