Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
I miss my Livernois tune!

Had to flash back to stock as I'm bringing in for an oil change today. Before I got to the end of the block I missed it, I forgot how much of a difference the tune makes! Oil change appointment is at 9:00, by noon it'll be programmed back to fun mode! :)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I miss my Livernois tune!

Had to flash back to stock as I'm bringing in for an oil change today. Before I got to the end of the block I missed it, I forgot how much of a difference the tune makes! Oil change appointment is at 9:00, by noon it'll be programmed back to fun mode! :)
Just remember to copy your SW number before going in and check it after. Just in case the dealer updates anything (I doubt they will) or you'll have to send in that new number and get new tunes.

pbb_photo

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pbbphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4, Technology, Tow, 6ft Bed
Occupation
Photographer
FYI... I ordered my Tuner two weeks ago. There was no indication it was out of stock when I placed my order. It still hasn’t shipped. I even spent money for 2day shipping as I was expecting to have it in time for my trip. It’s not going to make it in time so I’m pretty disappointed. The guys at Livernois were nice and knowledgeable but this situation is frustrating, so wanted to set expectations if you were thinking of ordering one, they are out of stock.

geophb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
FYI... I ordered my Tuner two weeks ago. There was no indication it was out of stock when I placed my order. It still hasn’t shipped. I even spent money for 2day shipping as I was expecting to have it in time for my trip. It’s not going to make it in time so I’m pretty disappointed. The guys at Livernois were nice and knowledgeable but this situation is frustrating, so wanted to set expectations if you were thinking of ordering one, they are out of stock.
That sucks man. I blame the rona.
Ive never had any luck with expedited shipping, I always do the free or cheapest option now. Because expedited shipping only matters after its in the shippers hands. Handling time + your 2 day in your case. Im sure you already knew that tho.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Have you called them to see what the delay is? I got mine in July when they were swamped with orders and still received it in 3 days. They even went as far as getting my tunes right back to me within an hour of uploading my stock tune to them. Their CS is great so I'd give them a shout and maybe they can help you out.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered one Thanksgiving week. I’ve been in touch with Livernois. Target date for the next batch of MyTouch tuners to be finished is 12/11/2020 (This Friday). They should ship the following week (12/14-12/18). Believe me...I’m ready to get my hands on that thing!

pbb_photo

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pbbphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Photographer
I ordered one Thanksgiving week. I’ve been in touch with Livernois. Target date for the next batch of MyTouch tuners to be finished is 12/11/2020 (This Friday). They should ship the following week (12/14-12/18). Believe me...I’m ready to get my hands on that thing!
When I ordered mine I was told early the following week. That became this week. And now from not hearing from them and with your findings were into another following week at least. Bummer

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
I’m hoping
When I ordered mine I was told early the following week. That became this week. And now from not hearing from them and with your findings were into another following week at least. Bummer
I’m hoping I’m right on the timeline. I think it’s good because I tried to email the online manager but the email link took me to the Vehicle Operations Manager. He emailed me back, checked on the status, got back to me quickly and that’s where I got my info. Sounds like you ordered about the same time as me. Would be a great Christmas present...?

Reactions: Doc

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
I’m hoping

I’m hoping I’m right on the timeline. I think it’s good because I tried to email the online manager but the email link took me to the Vehicle Operations Manager. He emailed me back, checked on the status, got back to me quickly and that’s where I got my info. Sounds like you ordered about the same time as me. Would be a great Christmas present...?
Stock 93 Octane tune ...no mods ...
Unleashed Tune... 388 lb/ft torque ..

62D19D63-CF9C-4D71-9E79-72968B6F4495.jpeg

royalnewjersey

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Marketing
Yep, I'm in the same boat. I ordered on Nov 28th, and in a few days it will be 2 calendar weeks. No shipping notification. No communication about a delay. Nothing. Not off to a great start...

pbb_photo

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pbbphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Photographer
Yep, I'm in the same boat. I ordered on Nov 28th, and in a few days it will be 2 calendar weeks. No shipping notification. No communication about a delay. Nothing. Not off to a great start...
WE just wanna go FAST! I will try and call tomorrow if I find some time as they were really helpful when I was ordering. So weird. Just no tuner's in stock and I think they thought they'd have them a week ago at least. I was hoping Livernois would read this thread as they respond here sometimes, and could inform us all in one felt swoop.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
WE just wanna go FAST! I will try and call tomorrow if I find some time as they were really helpful when I was ordering. So weird. Just no tuner's in stock and I think they thought they'd have them a week ago at least. I was hoping Livernois would read this thread as they respond here sometimes, and could inform us all in one felt swoop.
You missed what I said in earlier post. I spoke with Andy Ricketts (Vehicle Operations Manager at Livernois Motorsports on 12/1. He checked and told me the next batch of tuners is supposed to be done on 12/11 (tomorrow), should ship next week. I’m ready to go fast too...lol?

MVRanger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT
I ordered Dec 1, shortly afterward they called to let me know they didn't have any in stock. They gave me the option of cancelling my order if I wanted. I ultimately chose to keep the ball rolling and wait till they come back in stock. I am estimating getting it in the new year, due to being a Canadian customer and the sheer volume of parcels in the mail due to covid and of course Christmas presents haha.

Waiting patiently and very happy with their communication and giving me options!!
Sponsored