First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
First I want to say thank you to Anthony from Livernois! I was at a friends so I could upload my stock tune and called to make sure everything went through. Anthony went through everything step by step with me and even went as far to upload my tunes while I was on the phone with him.

I got the 87-89 Performance and soft shift, the 91-93 performance and soft shift and the tow tune. I downloaded the 91-93 performance tune and all I can say is this tune rocks!:rockon: Nice hard pull throughout the gears. From a dead stop it takes right off and chips 2nd easy and just keeps pulling. I can't wait to see how it runs once it's cooler out here as it's 111 out right now and it's a beast now.

Anyone on the fence about getting this tune from Livernois just stop and get it now! :stop: This is a customer focused company and everyone I talked to is friendly and eager to help you out.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So, I pulled the trigger on the Livernois since all you folks had good info and I found the C.A.R.B. EO at the the Air Resources website + looked at the Livernois video. Interesting that both Ford and Livernois had the same EO number for Lefty Koast release.:crazy:

Looking forward to the fun!!

PS - I mostly blame @Doc and @AzScorpion for this expenditure ;)

Sorry...lol but you will be more than happy once you get it. I was on the fence for almost a year and now wish I did this sooner. Their customer service is fantastic and even before I bought mine I called and asked a ton of dumb questions and they explained everything and never made you feel rushed.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry...lol but you will be more than happy once you get it. I was on the fence for almost a year and now wish I did this sooner. Their customer service is fantastic and even before I bought mine I called and asked a ton of dumb questions and they explained everything and never made you feel rushed.
I was lucky cause you all did the "dummy" work before I got here...THANKS!!!:LOL:

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Now once again my Livernois tune is inbound.

I had previously ordered it but then cancelled my order after I found my oil level over the top hole on the dipstick.

So long story short, took it to the dealer where they recorded everything, did oil and filter change, then drove it another 2000 miles (4800 total) and they replaced the HPFP as I detailed in the Fuel in Oil thread.

As soon as I got home, now that everything was documented with Ford, I ordered the tune again.

Now the waiting, again.

But hopefully not the months of the previous wait. :)

Jrye22

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Now once again my Livernois tune is inbound.

I had previously ordered it but then cancelled my order after I found my oil level over the top hole on the dipstick.

So long story short, took it to the dealer where they recorded everything, did oil and filter change, then drove it another 2000 miles (4800 total) and they replaced the HPFP as I detailed in the Fuel in Oil thread.

As soon as I got home, now that everything was documented with Ford, I ordered the tune again.

Now the waiting, again.

But hopefully not the months of the previous wait. :)
I got mine about two days after order and the tune about 3-4 days later very quick turnaround time from order.

DMVRanger

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL 2WD
Occupation
Server
First I want to say thank you to Anthony from Livernois! I was at a friends so I could upload my stock tune and called to make sure everything went through. Anthony went through everything step by step with me and even went as far to upload my tunes while I was on the phone with him.

I got the 87-89 Performance and soft shift, the 91-93 performance and soft shift and the tow tune. I downloaded the 91-93 performance tune and all I can say is this tune rocks!:rockon: Nice hard pull throughout the gears. From a dead stop it takes right off and chips 2nd easy and just keeps pulling. I can't wait to see how it runs once it's cooler out here as it's 111 out right now and it's a beast now.

Anyone on the fence about getting this tune from Livernois just stop and get it now! :stop: This is a customer focused company and everyone I talked to is friendly and eager to help you out.
Anythony is the freakin man!

Sunpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
My tuner came UPS last night. I will be installing today. I'm anxious to see what difference it makes, and after reading all these posts, I'm in for a nice experience. Thanks to all of the people who contributed to this thread. I'll report back after I get my truck "Tuned"

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Just got my shipping notice, be here Monday...tick tick tick:turkey:
Mine was delivered this past Monday and the wait over the weekend almost killed me! lol It's worth it though this truck really wakes up tuned.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Got my shipping notice 30 minutes ago :p

Be here Friday!!

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

ARRRRGGGHHH!!! I noticed that they typo'ed the address to UPS so now I got to get them to fix it...taking away the dancing turkey...:headbang:

Edit - late - Kudos to Anthony at Livernois (and @AzScorpion earlier mention of him) He was still at work and responded to an email I sent in regards to this. Will be taken care of in AM :clap:

Last edited:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
ARRRRGGGHHH!!! I noticed that they typo'ed the address to UPS so now I got to get them to fix it...taking away the dancing turkey...:headbang:

Edit - late - Kudos to Anthony at Livernois (and @AzScorpion earlier mention of him) He was still at work and responded to an email I sent in regards to this. Will be taken care of in AM :clap:
Issue resolved, address changed with UPS and stuff moves forward - now back to the ketchup commercial ;)

RangerOnly

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Information Technology
Just installed the 91-93 Octane performance tune and the difference is immediately noticeable.

Probably best performance bump you can get for that amount of money.

peterson1604

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
Finally made the change over from the 91 to 93 Performance tune to 91 to 93 soft shift tune. I"m not sure if the HP and Torque are the same as the Performance version but she still goes when you get on it. It definitely is smoother on the shifts and this is what I'll use for daily driving and I'll save the Performance tune for fun weekends. Considering you still have Sport Mode this one will suffice 90% of the time for this 54 year old.

Honestly I couldn't be happier with Livernois and the performance of their tunes, it really put the truck and a different level.
Sponsored