Livernois Tuning released

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Livernois tuning released for what I think is a great price at $599. Hopefully I won't be broke by the time I have to get this lol

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP631157
Thanks for the share!

Yes sir, I'm a big fan of Livernois and will be ordering this next week. I can't imagine how fun his truck will be with those numbers.
We look forward to your feedback, and know you'll really enjoy the truck then!

D

Does tht include hardware to laod it?
Yes, for that price it includes our MyCalibrator Touch tuner, as well as our custom tuning.

Those numbers are based on 93 octane.
This is correct

Wish I had access to 93. To make more power I’ll be running on e30 or e50.
We're actually working on our upgraded fuel pump so this is an option, ideally we want to offer full flex fuel as we do with the Focus RS, and EcoBoost Mustang!
Sponsored

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
We're actually working on our upgraded fuel pump so this is an option, ideally we want to offer full flex fuel as we do with the Focus RS, and EcoBoost Mustang!
Have you experienced any fuel limitations with the stock LP and HP pumps? Any other power restricting parts noticed?

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Have you experienced any fuel limitations with the stock LP and HP pumps? Any other power restricting parts noticed?
On the RS and Mustang absolutely. Just a tune takes them to their safe limits, so any Ethanol blending just pushes them past that limit. That's why our E30 tunes are recommended only for use with +55F weather unless you have our pump on it.

Kev7

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
On the RS and Mustang absolutely. Just a tune takes them to their safe limits, so any Ethanol blending just pushes them past that limit. That's why our E30 tunes are recommended only for use with +55F weather unless you have our pump on it.
I notice on your website the tuner has a suction cup to attach to the windshield. Does that come with the tuner?
Are the tunes pre-installed on the tuner or do you have to download them? I ask this because I have a Mac computer.
Thanks.

Kev7

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Does the tuner come with the suction attachment for the windshield like on you website? Do the tunes come pre-installed on the computer or do you have to download them? I ask this because I have a Mac computer.

Thanks

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
We do offer a suction for the tuner if you go to our website part number is LPP670000 its 19.99 an does have free shipping if you order the tuner and no they don't unless you have your engine and transmission codes from the vehicle we do send out the tune through email it will work with your mac if you have windows 7 or newer

Does the tuner come with the suction attachment for the windshield like on you website? Do the tunes come pre-installed on the computer or do you have to download them? I ask this because I have a Mac computer.

Thanks

MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat everything on it but Chrome Package
Vehicle Showcase
We do offer a suction for the tuner if you go to our website part number is LPP670000 its 19.99 an does have free shipping if you order the tuner and no they don't unless you have your engine and transmission codes from the vehicle we do send out the tune through email it will work with your mac if you have windows 7 or newer
hmmm I have a MAC I got so would not have to run Windows :)

CoastieN70

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
From the Livernois web site

"Available for multiple fuel octane levels (87, 89, 91, 93, and 100+ Octane Tunes currently available)"

If you own a Livernois tuner from a previous vehicle and traded that vehicle for a new vehicle call Livernois and they will give you an RMA# so you can return your tuner for a re-flash for tour new vehicle! My tuner is currently UPSing its way back for just such a re-flash (Explorer Sport to Ranger) This may be for touchscreen tuners only but I can not say for sure.
And they will provide multiple tunes for you (ex. 87, 91, 93 octane)

Reactions: Doc

CoastieN70

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
Got my Tuner back from Livernois, pared it to my Ranger and sent my stock tune to Livernois. I have a brand new vehicle and they didn't have my ECM in their data base yet (they get that info directly from Ford), a quick call (I am guessing here) to Ford rectified that glitch and my tunes are being worked up as I write this.
I am giddy with excitement because if the Ranger tunes are 1/2 as good as my Explorer Sport tunes were I'll be thrilled!
I'll update when I get the tunes and install them... :)

CoastieN70

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
I am more than impressed with Livernois! They downloaded my new tunes late yesterday! That was a WHOLE LOT quicker than I ever expected. I will install the new tune on Monday when the Folks at Livernois are available, just in case... :)

Call me CHICKEN if you will but I am a firm believer in "Mr. Murphy's Law" :D

Reactions: Doc

CoastieN70

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
OK Sports Fans the Tune is installed and IT IS AWESOME!!!!
Took exactly 9 minutes to upload the tune to my truck, following the directions exactly.
Initial test drive was better than I ever expected, launch from a dead stop was POWERFULL (I had Traction Control engaged) and she chirped the tires from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd! WOW, just WOW!
When I tuned my Explorer Sport with a Livernois tune it was GREAT; BUT the Ranger Tune is beyond Great!
I must go out and "Kill some Giants" :crackup:

NOVA_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I see on the LMS site it says "Tire Size Alterations (Under Development)" for the Ranger tuner. Any word on when this will be available?

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
OK Sports Fans the Tune is installed and IT IS AWESOME!!!!
Took exactly 9 minutes to upload the tune to my truck, following the directions exactly.
Initial test drive was better than I ever expected, launch from a dead stop was POWERFULL (I had Traction Control engaged) and she chirped the tires from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd! WOW, just WOW!
When I tuned my Explorer Sport with a Livernois tune it was GREAT; BUT the Ranger Tune is beyond Great!
I must go out and "Kill some Giants" :crackup:
How does it drive for everyday "normal" driving (when you're not killing giants :LOL:) ? I've never had an aftermarket tuned vehicle.

NOVA_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
How does it drive for everyday "normal" driving (when you're not killing giants :LOL:) ? I've never had an aftermarket tuned vehicle.
On a previous vehicle tuned by LMS (2013 SHO) I found huge improvements when it came to performance and daily driving. Their transmission adjustments do as much to improve a vehicle's overall performance as the additional power they offer. That is the main thing driving me to buy one of their Ranger tunes sooner rather than later, I feel there is room for improvement when it comes to throttle response and shifting.
Sponsored

Last edited: