Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
I have that too from all the concerts back when I was young. I think Ted Nugent was the one that did me in because ever since that show I have a constant ringing in both ears. Luckily I can still hear really good but the ringing can be unbearable at times especially at night.
Yeah, I have it bad too, like right now, it's making me crazy. Buying Ranger stuff gets my attention off of it.

Hold on, need to see if that's Amazon at the door ... =)

1674596852584.png

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Yes it's real. Stupid ass V6 petrol engine sounds coming from speakers when you're driving a DIESEL.

Just crack a door and accelerate fast to test the real sound.

moorejl57

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4, 501A, fully damped
Occupation
Engineer
I had it on my 2021 Lariat, turned it off with Forscan and it is a little quieter now and the sound is more natural. Since I am getting my eggs for $3.50 in Oregon (they used to be $1.57), I can WOT now and again to exercise the wastegate.

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
Radioman - did you serve as a radio operator in the US Navy ? I've run into 2 people that did and both say that their hearing suffered because of it, these are older dudes of course.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
$8.49 for 18 eggs last week..... and none of them were golden ...smh
Yeah they're the same price here unless you go to Costco. Maybe this will help. ?

1674600824628.png

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"One toke over the line"

1674596580963.png
When we went to the Led Zep concert and sat directly in front of the big speakers - we were such completely stoned dumb asses but one jackass friend proceeds to pass out shortly after we were seated and sleeps thru almost the entire performance, then we hear a loud burp and the dude wakes up and asks "when is Led Zepplin coming on" hilarious. Was pretty cool though to sit that close to Led Zep thinking we were pretty wasted but being up close we could tell we were relatively sober compared to the boys in the band.

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I test drove mine in 2020 the sound admittedly made a favorable impression, not realizing that it was subterfuge, you can't get that deep v8 sound from a measly 4 cylinder , time to contact my attorney regards a false marketing suit, contend i was tricked into believing i was buying a v8, was it Harley that won a court case against Japanese makes regards their unique exhaust roar .
I looked it up and apparently Harley ended up dropping the suit against Honda for allegedly looking and sounding too much like Harley but after a lengthy legal battle.

https://www.thedrive.com/article/11345/remember-when-harley-davidson-sued-honda-for-being-too-harley

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
I have that too from all the concerts back when I was young. I think Ted Nugent was the one that did me in because ever since that show I have a constant ringing in both ears. Luckily I can still hear really good but the ringing can be unbearable at times especially at night.
I didn't go to a lot of concerts but I kept the music pretty loud in my cars until I was about 22. I think what really did it was the wind noise in my ears after I got a jet ski.

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
IT'S NOT!? .....that's just wrong
yep. a lot of the "Texas" brand stuff is not Texas at all. Most of them are northern companies. If I remember correctly Lone Star Beer is now the same as Old Milwaukee lol. Even Old El Paso is General Mills, also a northern company.
look for EL Paco brand salsa and chips. typically a white label with red and green and lil guy on the lable. he is paco i guess lol. They are made in Texas and taste pretty good for the price and supermarket fodder.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Yeah they're the same price here unless you go to Costco. Maybe this will help. ?

1674600824628.png
i dont wanna derail the thread but this egg thing we are dealing with is nuts. When I was a kid the neighbors could not give away enough eggs. now it is like eggs are some rare delicate find lol. Pretty sure Ive mowed over at least one chicken while doing tractor work years ago and no one missed it :lipssealed: i wonder what will be the next inflation item... if its corn im set! bought a five pound bag for the pop corn machine. machine stopped working. so now i got a stash of corn just waiting for the right moment in the market... :rolleyes:

LB'sTremor

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Iconic Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
I want the fake engine sound from the F150 loaner I had with a 3.5 twin turbo, it sounded like a bad ass V8 and make me chuckle every time I got on it...

LB
Sponsored