First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Fusion
Occupation
Supply Chain Mgt
My Lariat Tremor was ordered 6/8; first estimated delivery was 8/28, then changed to 10/31, then 11/29; today it changed to TBD. Not looking good for Christmas...
I'm in the same boat. Lariat ordered 6/1 and went into production 8/12. Had the bed liner and that sprayed. Delivery was 8/27 then 10/31 then 11/30 and now TBD? HA!!!!

I asked my salesperson today if I should go get something different since they won't communicate what's going on. I live 20 minutes from the factory and have seen a lot of Rangers built through September hitting the lots meanwhile mine sits and sits.

I mean they could at least tell me why its sitting. I've seen all the options that mine has already hit the lots.

Mtnsmith

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Occupation
Contractor
I'm in the same boat. Lariat ordered 6/1 and went into production 8/12. Had the bed liner and that sprayed. Delivery was 8/27 then 10/31 then 11/30 and now TBD? HA!!!!

I asked my salesperson today if I should go get something different since they won't communicate what's going on. I live 20 minutes from the factory and have seen a lot of Rangers built through September hitting the lots meanwhile mine sits and sits.

I mean they could at least tell me why its sitting. I've seen all the options that mine has already hit the lots.
My dealer got seven Rangers delivered this week, incl. two Tremors. If I wanted Rapid Red I'd be all set, but (at least for now) I'm holding out for Cactus Gray. Told the salesman today if it arrives after the first of the year I might as well get a 2022... and only half joking...

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase

Try calling Ford Customer Service. Your Dealer should find this information out for you.

Reactions: Doc

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
Try calling Ford Customer Service. Your Dealer should find this information out for you.
Still waiting here too. Today the estimated delivery on the graphic bar says "TBD" meanwhile the estimated delivery on the lower left is saying 10/27, a change from 10/17. I think they are clueless all around.

N3mesis

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Fusion
Occupation
Supply Chain Mgt

TBD apparently means today!!!!!!!!! I sure have no idea what the hell they are doing but if its truly there then I can no longer complain. Helps that I live 20 minutes from the plant I guess.

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
TBD apparently means today!!!!!!!!! I sure have no idea what the hell they are doing but if its truly there then I can no longer complain. Helps that I live 20 minutes from the plant I guess.
Let us know. Hope it's there. Delivery of all goods is bad...I guess it effects autos too. It's an estimated month to ship mine to Oregon. I just hope it gets built next Monday.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Let us know. Hope it's there. Delivery of all goods is bad...I guess it effects autos too. It's an estimated month to ship mine to Oregon. I just hope it gets built next Monday.
FYI, mine took 20 days to get to Portland - but that was pre-covid. It did arrive a bit ahead of the estimated date, however.

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
Still waiting here too. Today the estimated delivery on the graphic bar says "TBD" meanwhile the estimated delivery on the lower left is saying 10/27, a change from 10/17. I think they are clueless all around.
The saga continues, yet another delivery delay has occurred. The estimated delivery has now changed from 10/27 to 11/4.

Mtnsmith

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Occupation
Contractor
The saga continues, yet another delivery delay has occurred. The estimated delivery has now changed from 10/27 to 11/4.
There is no rhyme or reason... mine still says TBD on the graphic bar, but changed (since Friday) from 11/29 to 11/19 on the lower left. If I believed it, good news ;)

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
I think if I don't have any updates on Nov 8 or 15th(I ordered on 9/17) I'm just gonna cancel my order and, hate to say it, drop ford altogether. I can handle delays, but it's this secrecy bull**** I have little patience for.

Never had such negative experiences between the manufacturer and the dealerships as I have with ford.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I think if I don't have any updates on Nov 8 or 15th(I ordered on 9/17) I'm just gonna cancel my order and, hate to say it, drop ford altogether. I can handle delays, but it's this secrecy bull**** I have little patience for.

Never had such negative experiences between the manufacturer and the dealerships as I have with ford.
I honestly don't think secrecy has anything to do with it. I think there is a LOT of uncertainty about when parts are going to be available, hence all the changes. Whether Ford is doing any better or any worse than other car manufacturers is up for debate, I know they are all having trouble.

It sounds (based on other postings here) that Jeep/FCA/Stellantis (whatever they are called this week) may be doing a better job of prioritizing customer orders over dealer stock, but there have been some on here that have gotten their orders relatively quickly - others not so much. My guess is that it is either someone being the squeaky wheel or just the luck of he draw. I'm not so sure Ford's systems are doing a great job of prioritizing orders in an equitable fashion.

I hope you get some info, but I wouldn't expect a whole lot less than a month after you ordered. Do you have a VIN yet? That is about all I would expect in that timeframe.

Phlfwd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Mine still says estimated delivery date 11/15/21 but was delivered to dealer yesterday
Sponsored