First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Dental lab tech
Great to see your work on the service manual. I have trouble unzipping them and being able to read them. What do you recommend to use with my WIN10 PC?
Sponsored

harringtondav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCab, 2016 Jeep Cherokee, 2014 Dodge Dart Aero DDCT
Great to see your work on the service manual. I have trouble unzipping them and being able to read them. What do you recommend to use with my WIN10 PC?
I don't remember the process being too clunky. I loaded the manual on a previous laptop and realized that I needed to set Internet Explorer (Now Edge) set as my default browser.
Earlier this month I loaded the CD on a newer laptop with Edge as my default. I don't recall any unzipping needed. Both laptops were Windows 10.

gremlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, looking to buy a ranger, some other toys
Can anyone provide a diagram of the fuel tank and it's vent and filler hose? I have a custom service body on my ranger and something isn't right with those pieces as it's impossible to fill the tank right at anything more than a trickle. The lines are not kinked and they've got it vented up to the filler, but from the one diagram I can find in the body builder manual it looks like that might not be correct.

TopoRanger

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Mechanic
If you are referring to wiring schematics, I have the electrical wiring manual for the 2020 Ranger. What are you looking for??
Hey JimH I’ve got a question about the tail light schematics you posted. There’s a two turn signal wires per tail light. There’s a TURN and a TURN OUTAGE. Any clue what the Turn Outage one is? Is that the temporary blinker for lane change kind of thing?

JimH

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew
Occupation
Retired
I don't have a clue... Maybe it's got something to do with a signal if the bulb is burned out???

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Here are Shop Manuals for 2019 Ranger. What I have so far (attached ZIP file with many PDF's for each category). Will be adding more so check back...

100 - General
200 - Chassis
300 - Powertrain
400 - Electrical

500 - Interior/Exterior Body Panels
thank you !!!

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
I know this is for the first year US 5G, but with the Tremor and it's multileaf rear is there a different manual?
I'm specifically asking because I suspect the U bolts will need a different torque setting.

airline tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat-Super Crew, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
I know this is for the first year US 5G, but with the Tremor and it's multileaf rear is there a different manual?
I'm specifically asking because I suspect the U bolts will need a different torque setting.
I checked for a 21 Tremor, U-Bolt Nuts 98 Ft Lbs , so no difference.

Highlander

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase

airline tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
I have access to them, but unable to post them as they are from company account where I can access all vehicle makes and years.
My account I pay for and is separate, but in order to get the full manual you have to back up to 2020, as anything newer than that is not a full complete set, even with mine being a 2022, You can set up an all-data account for $59.00 yr but it is a single vehicle, single year account. I think they offer a single 30-day account for like $20.00 as well.
You can use Ford Service Manuals for 72 hours use fairly cheap as well, I tried it just to see any difference between the Ford and All-Data, basically zero difference.

RangerPhx

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor 4X4
I have access to them, but unable to post them as they are from company account where I can access all vehicle makes and years.
My account I pay for and is separate, but in order to get the full manual you have to back up to 2020, as anything newer than that is not a full complete set, even with mine being a 2022, You can set up an all-data account for $59.00 yr but it is a single vehicle, single year account. I think they offer a single 30-day account for like $20.00 as well.
You can use Ford Service Manuals for 72 hours use fairly cheap as well, I tried it just to see any difference between the Ford and All-Data, basically zero difference.
Greetings!
If you by chance have access to torque specs for these driveline/cv joint bolts on the 21 Tremor I would be grateful! I have searched and come up empty so far.
IMG_4044.jpeg

airline tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
Greetings!
If you by chance have access to torque specs for these driveline/cv joint bolts on the 21 Tremor I would be grateful! I have searched and come up empty so far.
IMG_4044.jpeg
Rear Axle end:
Crisscross - Loosen
Crisscross - Tighten - 35 Ft Lbs

Front (Transmission) end
Crisscross - Loosen
Tighten - 81 Ft Ls

FYI: Manual states discard and replace - Bolts & Straps, so similar to head bolts. Torque to Yeild bolts

RangerPhx

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor 4X4
Rear Axle end:
Crisscross - Loosen

Front (Transmission) end
Crisscross - Loosen
Tighten - 81 Ft Ls

FYI: Manual states discard and replace - Bolts & Straps, so similar to head bolts. Torque to Yeild bolts
Thank you so much for providing this information! I’ve been searching the web for an online service manual to buy and haven’t been successful.
You made the day my friend, thanks again for your time and support!

Starforce2

First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger crew cab
Occupation
bus driver
A small chunk of them are corrupt, or at least the files sizes indicate they didn't copy over correctly. These manuals are great, is it wrong that I have already studied so much of a vehicle I don't have?

you got anything for removing and replacing the fuel door assembly? 2019 ranger crew cab

ctechbob

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/FX2/STX
Occupation
Adult Daycare
Rear Axle end:
Crisscross - Loosen

Front (Transmission) end
Crisscross - Loosen
Tighten - 81 Ft Ls

FWIW most of the bolts they specify as use and discard aren't because they are TTY, they are because the new ones come with pre-installed thread locker on them. You can simply clean them and use your preferred threadlock compound on them.
Sponsored