Manuals for DIY Repairs - Factory Assembly - Chilton - Haynes - Ford - Etc.

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
For my '69 Camaro and '65 C10 pickup I have really good factory GM manuals, from that era, that show detailed instructions for removal of components for doing repairs, including data on specialized tools.

We have a Haynes manual for our 2007 JK Wrangler, but to be honest, it sucks. It shows to many model years other than the JK and 80% of the time what they show and discuss isn't applicable.

Are there currently good manuals for the 2019 Rangers? Preferably something from Ford?

Thanks,

DSCF2778.JPG
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
There are some PDF copies of the factory manual in a sticky post on this forum here
And I found a different source for what appear to be factory manuals here

If anyone finds any other sources, it would be helpful.

pa-fatboy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2016 Mustang GT Premium, 1966 Mustang Convertible C Code, 2019 Ford Fusion, 2005 Ford Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
Are there currently good manuals for the 2019 Rangers? Preferably something from Ford?

Thanks,
If we could buy manuals like those mentioned, life would be great! With the modern cars, I believe you can subscribe to them for much more than back yard mechanics can typically Afford

I’d like to see the solutions posted to this. Great question!

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
If we could buy manuals like those mentioned, life would be great! With the modern cars, I believe you can subscribe to them for much more than back yard mechanics can typically Afford

I’d like to see the solutions posted to this. Great question!
Someone posted on the sticky thread that you can purchase a PDF version of the manual for $80, but it appears that between that posting and the other site I found all the PDFs are available.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.